New album thread

I have been hoping that little Candace Owens/Trump clip is going to be part of a new song OR something she uses on tour (as a possible intro to a remixed American Life...) . I would live either way..... LIVE!

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Latin radio would be v eager to play a Maluma song. 

Bitch knows what she's doing

This will be a hit whichever way you slice it and if it flops in non-Latin countries it will be because of racism, Trump & Brexit

You mean AGEISM, the biggest of all

26 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

My head is spinning. I want to believe it's been sent to radio but that seems highly unlikely. They've come this far and then to open themselves up to a  leak less than a month before the single drops?? Doesn't seem likely. @Suedey makes a good point though, maybe this is all a part of the plan. This close to release, radio playing it couldn't hurt....give the song a week to get on everyone's radar and then make it available for purchase 4/18. 

IF the rumor is true and it's been sent to radio then we're hearing this song by the end of the night. I so want to believe that's going to happen but.....

I'd expect it to be on radio 2 as one of the first stations to play it but they've just played dress you up and not mentioned anything so I'm not expecting anything. I still expect it next Thursday so it's on so streaming sites on Friday.

4 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Can anyone please refresh me of what the cha cha rumor was?!?

1,2 cha cha cha

she sings to Maluma in a wedding dress

walking across a table

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

ApoloGETIC

UnaPOLOGETIC

Dude, I still listen the same everytime I play the song and also remember that rumour.

"Disco fully back in Vogue" and "Shape shifting legend" my balls, Billboard can choke for that article, lol.

The song still rocks, tho.