New album thread

29 minutes ago, robster said:

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅Madame X.jpg

I AM LIVING FOR THIS!!!!  I'm so excited now...

I like Madame X. Yes, the first thing that comes to mind for me is the old Lana Turner pot boiler (cos my Mum loved that film) but even that has some significance if you think about Madonna's relationship with Rocco.

But the obvious allusion is that X is used to indicate anonymity. Thus Madame X can be any woman and all women, including all those she listed. It's perfect really.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I am lost about the Madame X thing. Where does it come from? Sorry for being lost among 33 pages of frenzy. 

From us, the excited fans 😄

1 minute ago, moojoey said:

But wait, I forgot you don't care about my opinion 😉 

He's not the only one!!  :tongue:

OMG STOP..the last few weeks I've been getting into the Marvel Universe and superheroes/ secret agents, and if this album is called MADAME X, like WOW, ONCE AGAIN MADONNA WILL BE RELEASING AN ALBUM THAT GOES PARALLEL WITH WHAT I'M LIVING WITH IN MY LIFE AND CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH!!!! Never fails since American Life!!! 

SO EXCITED. 

34 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Like seriously Lady X sounds better lol 

No... It sounds like Lady Gaga and we don't want that, do we? 

7 minutes ago, jonur said:

OMG STOP..the last few weeks I've been getting into the Marvel Universe and superheroes/ secret agents, and if this album is called MADAME X, like WOW, ONCE AGAIN MADONNA WILL BE RELEASING AN ALBUM THAT GOES PARALLEL WITH WHAT I'M LIVING WITH IN MY LIFE AND CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH!!!! Never fails since American Life!!! 

SO EXCITED. 

Agree. M has had an interest in secret agent type stuff for a while, too. Beautiful Killer, for example, her cameo in Die Another Day, Beautiful Stranger with Austin Powers, and gun themed songs like Revolver. M playing the role of a secret agent sure would be fun and exhilarating as a proper theme.

30 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

For the life of me I can’t understand why people would have any issue with her calling this album Madame X. 

I find it to be FAR more interesting than Hard Candy, American Life, and MDNA. 

At least Madame X conjures up some kind of intrigue. It’s something that sounds like the beginning of a story. 

This! (except for MDNA, which I find it very clever; would replace it with Rebel Heart... It's cheesy.)

Madame X is brilliant and very fitting for Madonna. 

1 minute ago, Andra said:

Came her to 7 new pages and almost had a heart attack! I don't even wanna sleep cause I might miss something!

:lol2: I know that feeling. I’m lucky to be online most of the time when something happens.

28 minutes ago, jonur said:

SO EXCITED. 

Duuude! Thanks for saying that because Madame X reminded me of Madame Web from Spider-Man since the first time I've read the name, haha. Glad to have another comic fan here! 😄

asm210_10.jpg