New album thread

1 minute ago, robster said:

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅

Madame X.jpg

Good job! 

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅

Madame X.jpg

You're Genius!! 👑

5 minutes ago, robster said:

Madame X.jpg

Oh shiiiiiiiiiit

There is a part of me that has small hope it’s NOT Madam X. And that’s just because I donno anything about the concept, it just sounds kind of weird/boring. But if it is, I have no doubt that M will slay!!!! 

1 minute ago, Juann said:

Where is the madame x coming from?  What about Lady X (LX) 😂

Like seriously Lady X sounds better lol 

Bravo , I think you’ve cracked the code alright .im not absolutely loving it but still think she will slay and can you imagine the coverage in media . They’ll be losing the material girl tag that they still refer to , Madame X will change all that 

1 minute ago, Juann said:

Where is the madame x coming from?  What about Lady X (LX) 😂

The only thing that fits EXACTLY over that piece of text she posted is "Madame X"

12 minutes ago, robster said:

Madame X.jpg

Wow! ❤️

The only thing that fits EXACTLY over that piece of text she posted is "Madame X"

how come you're always so smart? i think you should get into fortune telling

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

Why do we all assume that this is related to the album and perhaps not just being about the first single?

Why do we all assume it's Madame X 😂

It is likely Madame X because/for marketing/branding purposes...she has been utilizing her name from Hard Candy (4 minutes) MDNA (Give Me All Your Luv) Rebel Heart (Bitch Im Madonna).  Shes as obsessed with her as some of us are.

For the life of me I can’t understand why people would have any issue with her calling this album Madame X. 

I find it to be FAR more interesting than Hard Candy, American Life, and MDNA. 

At least Madame X conjures up some kind of intrigue. It’s something that sounds like the beginning of a story. 

Just now, KalamazooJay said:

For the life of me I can’t understand why people would have any issue with her calling this album Madame X. 

At least Madame X conjures up some kind of intrigue. It’s something that sounds like the beginning of a story. 

100%!
and she could really make something great out of it! 

1 minute ago, KalamazooJay said:

It has a concept and lends itself perfectly to a tour with all these identities. I love it.

28 minutes ago, robster said:

Madame X.jpg

Lov e it!!!!