New album thread

I’m pretty sure the x’s are not clues to titles or anything at all.  It’s just a thing to create interest and keep people wondering. And a bit of trolling for those people that read way too much into things. 

1 minute ago, Alain Delon said:

16 Xs. Not just 12... 🤔

Where are these images.  Instagram does not show anything like this.

I really think we are going to get multiple videos. Id love to have a mew album of songs and all videos for each.. yass!!

7 hours ago, Jairo said:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

8 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

This argument could go in circles forever but to me she was pretty damn inspired during RH era. She recorded A LOT of songs.

Btw not saying she wasn't inspired in other eras, just saying, there were a lot of songs, she did a lot of promo and RH has some of the best work of her career. The song RH (in any incarnation) is pure Madonna, pretty much sums her up!

THIS!!!!!

1 minute ago, johnpaul911 said:

I really think we are going to get multiple videos. Id love to have a mew album of songs and all videos for each.. yass!!

I've hoped she'd do something like this for many many years!! 

Think she's about to make up for that little dry period with her videos in the mid to late 00's in a big way!!

Would love a video for every song on the album.  Would be epic and something all Madonna fans would love.  The woman who makes the best music and the best videos ever - releasing a full album of video clips for each song. Heaven for fans.   Fingers crossed !   X marks the spot - how incredible would it be to have this coming at us.  

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Would love a video for every song on the album.  Would be epic and something all Madonna fans would love.  The woman who makes the best music and the best videos ever - releasing a full album of video clips for each song. Heaven for fans.   Fingers crossed !   X marks the spot - how incredible would it be to have this coming at us.  

In this way there would be videos for everyone’s taste: fun, epic, plot driven etc. I would love it.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

In this way there would be videos for everyone’s taste: fun, epic, plot driven etc. I would love it.

Yes !   Everyone would be happy.  All tastes would be satisfied.  Bring it on Madonna please ! 

I am seriously excited for what the eff she is cooking....

I can’t remember ever having this much anticipation for an album rollout ever! So many video shoots, song titles, possible collaborations, photo shoot rumors. I just can’t wait! 

Could someone do me a big favor and summarize the timeline of video shoots we’ve had so far?

5 hours ago, rebelheart said:

According to Neil(andifeel) on the Mtribe forum who has connections with LN, the tour dates have been booked & are ready to be announced. 

:tigger::wow:   I do remember andifeel being a trustworthy source