New album thread

Whilst we wait on the new music, she's uploaded new Spotify playlists. Thread is in the General Madonna Discussion section. One of them is very strange in that she included the Otto Von Wernherr songs!

I just cannot see how it's all going to go together and that's AMAZING. I haven't been surprised by something by ANYONE in FOREVER 

1 hour ago, headonfire said:

I'm so so excited. She is going to give us EVERYTHING we have been asking for and more!

The video they were shooting was for the song with the Batukeiras, based on the photo above. In addition to this, both Mikki Blanco and Emmanuel Adjei seem to have been involved. Emmanuel was probably the director. Just look at the description in this photo - both of them are mentioned/tagged:

And none of of those have leaked the song, no snippet or nada. I’m guessing they’ve all signed some kind of clause or something. 

57 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Could not care less about album being cohesive.  As long as the songs and music are fantastic,  that is the only issue for me.  Madonna always makes fantastic music.  Nobody worried about cohesive albums years back.  Never heard anyone bring it up for True Blue, Like a Prayer etc and other great albums from other artists.  In fact,  people wanted differences on albums and not for the songs to all sound too similar.  It seems to be such an issue in today's music world which is hilarious in a way because more people are not even buying albums or listening to albums in full. 

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, animalinstinct said:

And none of of those have leaked the song, no snippet or nada. I’m guessing they’ve all signed some kind of clause or something. 

they've signed over their first born if something leaks

36 minutes ago, robster said:

From last night’s shoot are the church! The caption makes me think that they had 4 days of shooting for this video, hence the 3/4 comment! Seems like an elaborate video, with Emmanuel as a director and him working with the same director of photography as his work for Sevdaliza!

7649A002-43CF-4238-8F73-E70542F4612D.png

Oh fuck. This is going to be AMAZING isn’t it?! 

She really snapped this time with a visual album, but yeah M share at least the release date even if it is June.

Oh wait it can’t be June because she will perform the new single on May 18th, so we are at least 5 weeks away from listening the new single.

46 minutes ago, robster said:

From last night’s shoot are the church! The caption makes me think that they had 4 days of shooting for this video, hence the 3/4 comment! Seems like an elaborate video, with Emmanuel as a director and him working with the same director of photography as his work for Sevdaliza!

She's part of Emmanuel Adjei team?

Fills me with joy seeing these pics however abstract and vague , no one else has ever inspired such imagination and creativity into their work . Ever . Bring it Bitch

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Could not care less about album being cohesive.  As long as the songs and music are fantastic,  that is the only issue for me.  Madonna always makes fantastic music.  Nobody worried about cohesive albums years back.  Never heard anyone bring it up for True Blue, Like a Prayer etc and other great albums from other artists.  In fact,  people wanted differences on albums and not for the songs to all sound too similar.  It seems to be such an issue in today's music world which is hilarious in a way because more people are not even buying albums or listening to albums in full. 

those 80s albums sound pretty cohesive to me! she even managed to make bedtime stories sound somewhat cohesive. cohesion doesn't necessarily mean all of the music has to sound the same. it can be an overall "vibe." i have a feeling this one will make sense.

Guest eroticerotic

the older she gets the harder she works. i'm never complaining again when I feel like theres too much to do! or not enough to do!

5 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

My Sources have confirmed SHE IS STILL SHOOTING!!!!!!! so i'm not sure what is going on......or when it will all be released....but they are shooting as we speak.

I TOLD YOU!

5 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

My Sources have confirmed SHE IS STILL SHOOTING!!!!!!! so i'm not sure what is going on......or when it will all be released....but they are shooting as we speak.

I TOLD YOU! 

I actually think fans who appreciate "cohesive albums" are kinda cute. It's a very unshallow thing to do. It says they take the time to listen to an entire album and really dissect it and think things over. I personally dissect her on a much larger scale: videos, tour, photoshoots, remixes.. everything looked at as a whole. But to just get intimate with the album, as the artist intended, I never do and I respect ppl who do.

6 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I actually think fans who appreciate "cohesive albums" are kinda cute. It's a very unshallow thing to do. It says they take the time to listen to an entire album and really dissect it and think things over. I personally dissect her on a much larger scale: videos, tour, photoshoots, remixes.. everything looked at as a whole. But to just get intimate with the album, as the artist intended, I never do and I respect ppl who do.

Haha I’m one of those fans that get intimate with the album 

LMAO she really got us thinking we were less than a week away. We aren't getting this new stuff for a WHILE. 

If she's still filming there's no way she'd start the era while something can still go wrong.

22 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

According to Neil(andifeel) on the Mtribe forum who has connections with LN, the tour dates have been booked & are ready to be announced. 

Hopefully Peru because she has never been here 😭 Even when I doubt it happens.

37 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

According to Neil(andifeel) on the Mtribe forum who has connections with LN, the tour dates have been booked & are ready to be announced. 

OMG!!! She MUST come to South America this time!

3 hours ago, robster said:

I am over the moon exited that Emmanuel is working with his usual team!!! His videos are consistently amazing, so CAN NOT WAIT to see the finished product!!!

And this is the pic she posted today - 4/4

Image-1.jpg