19 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

shes ALWAYS committed what ever she does

+ 1

Guest CzarnaWisnia

6 hours ago, Marcelox said:

FIRST SINGLE CONFIRMED!!  Although maybe still a rumor..  :lol:

Yes! That was hilarious! :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

She might have the first 2 singles videos ready to released in april and may and she keeps filming videos for the rest of the songs to be released with the album in June. 

this. i think that the single(s) video(s) are ready.

Hope she doesn't release it tomorrow. Hype and conversation on social media will be around SW EP. IX, and even when both are completely different topics, she needs a less saturated date to generate some buzz.

3 minutes ago, bardo said:

i'm not trying to unnecessarily raise expectations, but has she been this musically inspired by anything since ray of light? 

Candy shops

Just now, bardo said:

i'm not trying to unnecessarily raise expectations, but has she been this musically inspired by anything since ray of light? 

This argument could go in circles forever but to me she was pretty damn inspired during RH era. She recorded A LOT of songs.

Btw not saying she wasn't inspired in other eras, just saying, there were a lot of songs, she did a lot of promo and RH has some of the best work of her career. The song RH (in any incarnation) is pure Madonna, pretty much sums her up!

Are you SERIOUSLY worried about an Star Wars trailer? Since when the Star Wars fans gives two fucks about Madonna? It's a movie, not a visual album made by Beyoncé or another singer. There's no competence here.

tumblr_inline_nng943Z9Au1qh7zv6_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

This argument could go in circles forever but to me she was pretty damn inspired during RH era. She recorded A LOT of songs.

Btw not saying she wasn't inspired in other eras, just saying, there were a lot of songs, she did a lot of promo and RH has some of the best work of her career. The song RH (in any incarnation) is pure Madonna, pretty much sums her up!

i hear you. but i was saying i don't think she's been this inspired by something so specific (in this case portugal) since ray of light (kabbalah/yoga). she was absolutely inspired on music, american life, confessions, rebel heart. 

Edited by bardo

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I must check this site at least 100 times a day right now :lol: 

Same. You’d think they’d leave out some finger food while we’re waiting! :smile::tigger:

Star wars, cherish, beach photos, single release, cha cha, maluma's saggy balls... whaaaaa and the topic is hot xD *keeps refreshing anyway*😂

tenor.gif?itemid=10989403