New album thread

21 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

My Sources have confirmed SHE IS STILL SHOOTING!!!!!!! so i'm not sure what is going on......or when it will all be released....but they are shooting as we speak.

Shooting for the same first single video or is she doing multiple music videos?

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

My same thought. 😉

Whatever it is, she is certainly putting a lot of effort into this era.  She must be deeply inspired and that's so nice to see.

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

That I don't know.......I just was told.....AND SHOWN....that they are still on set in Portugal.....with hair........makeup.....stylist....alterations guy......Filming.

1 minute ago, MLVC82 said:

That I don't know.......I just was told.....AND SHOWN....that they are still on set in Portugal.....with hair........makeup.....stylist....alterations guy......Filming.

Seems more and more like this big visual project she's working on is going to be after the album is actually released.....or they're going to work FAST (I'm only basing that time line on her editing time line for tour DVD's)

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Seems more and more like this big visual project she's working on is going to be after the album is actually released.....or they're going to work FAST (I'm only basing that time line on her editing time line for tour DVD's)

It usually takes 4-6 weeks to the post production of a music video, so she might actually release everything in June, just in time for the supposed album release date many have been speculating. 

Whatever it is......like it's been said in previous comments......SHE IS COMMITTED! I personally think this is the first time since the MDNA TOUR that i've seen her so truly focused & devoted to her musical career........to the next level.......that she hasn't even sorta' let anything out that she didn't want out.........I hope we truly receive MAGIC!  

Edited by MLVC82

I’m surprised she hasn’t directed one of her music videos by herself. She seems to really enjoy the filmmaking process. Or maybe she has and we don’t know shit about it (like most of rollout from this era).

24 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

For those harping about BB lifetime achievement awards. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!!!

What an amazing video, oh please can’t she do it again as a Legend...., 

23 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

Whatever it is......like it's been said in previous comments......SHE IS COMMITTED! I personally think this is the first time since the MDNA TOUR that i've seen her so truly focused & devoted to her musical career........to the next level.......that she hasn't even sorta' let anything out that she didn't want out.........I hope we truly receive MAGIC!  

please shes ALWAYS committed what ever she does

why fans put down her previous work

2 minutes ago, bcx said:

It needs to not drop tomorrow. That’s when the Star Wars trailer drops. 

:lmao:

There will always be a reason to not release it. Just DO IT, Madge!