New album thread

Im sorry it's cheesy but the BBMA Icon awards are EXACTLY the type of awards Madonna should be agreeing to accept, it's cheesy but it REMINDS people of her legacy and she has a new album out too.

She really needs to play the game

It's getting old

51 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

An X outside a school. An X behind a stage curtain. An X across a a gun.... Could be killers 

I didn't seem to make sense but it does after all... so clever !

Maybe the X in front of the school (forgot the name) commemorates a shooting ?

If the double single strategy is true, the X can be for "The Killers", and the list for the song with Maluma.

6 minutes ago, Samo said:

Her PR is downright horrible, I've never seen such an ICON have terrible PR in and out non stop anymore

uhhh

5 minutes ago, Samo said:

Her PR is downright horrible, I've never seen such an ICON have terrible PR in and out non stop anymore

Why?

This time, everything is fine. The teasing, Instagram, the Xs. It´s all so exciting. How can you complain. Forget about irrelevant awards shows.

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

We might get more clues in an hour. It's been 23 hours since her last post. Not story. Actual post 

I have been refreshing every 5 minutes...she owns me like a peasant.

21 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

It's pariah!

I'm relieved. 

She's giving up the Portuguese hotel in around a week so a single times well.

I dont understand how anyone can be "relieved" that we arent getting a madonna performance. Madonnas my fave and i want every live performance and appearance possible. 

Just now, peppermint said:

I have been refreshing every 5 minutes...she owns me like a peasant.

Same. Since the day the RHT ended 😂

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

I dont understand how anyone can be "relieved" that we arent getting a madonna performance. Madonnas my fave and i want every live performance and appearance possible. 

We know we're getting two other performances at least and billboard just seems to be for artists that pay for their awards as promo. 

54 minutes ago, Samo said:

Icon ...true ICON doesn t need a P(oor)R(ating) , ....the 0 fucks she gives !

13 hours ago, calzolari said:

Shes working 

Andy, hairstylit

Megan , coreography

image.png

They are in Mosteiro da Batalha:

imagem-do-mosteiro-da-batalha-32.jpg

Monastery of Santa Maria da Vitória (or Monastery of Batalha)

One of the most fascinating places in the Iberian Peninsula.

A decisive event for the consolidation of the Portuguese nation took place on August 14, 1385, near the spot where the Monastery of Batalha stands: D. João, Master of Avis and  the future king of Portugal, overcame the Castilian armies in the battle of Aljubarrota. This victory put an end to a dynastic crisis that had dragged on since 1383, since the death of King Ferdinand, whose only daughter was married to the King of Castile, an aspirant to the throne of Portugal.

D. João dedicated the monastery to the Virgin Mary, who he had invoked to intercede his triumph and donated it to the Dominican Order, to which his confessor belonged. This gave way to the birth of a work whose construction would last for almost two centuries and which resulted in one of the most fascinating Gothic monuments of the Iberian Peninsula. The construction of the monastery also embodied the consecration of King João I as king of Portugal, thus assuming itself as a symbol of the new dynasty and legitimised by divine will.

Its architectural value and historical significance spurred the classification of the monument as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983.

The construction included seven reigns of the second dynasty (1385-1580) and involved a large team of master masons of a high level, both national and foreign, that were initially directed by Afonso Domingues, until his death, in 1402. During this period, part of the church and the royal cloister were erected. He was succeeded by Master Huguet, an Englishman, who by 1438 completed the church, built the chapel of the founder and began work on the pantheon of D. Duarte. Between 1448 and 1477, Fernão de Évora designed the cloister of D. Afonso V and, in the 16th century, Mateus Fernandes was responsible for the Unfinished Chapels.

The monastery houses the most important nucleus of Portuguese medieval stained glass windows, which can be admired in the Chapel and the Chapter Hall. The central nave of the church stands at 32.5 metres and rests on eight columns on either side. In addition to the chapels and the cloisters, the monastery's dormitory, dining room and kitchen can also be visited.

The square outside was once largely occupied by the Cloister of D. João III. Burned down during the Napoleonic Wars, it was demolished during renovation works undertaken in the mid-nineteenth century. In the middle of the square you will see a tombstone that replicates the acronyms of several masons and marks the site of the old Santa Maria-a-Velha Church, the original temple where the monastery's builders attended the liturgical services.

https://www.visitportugal.com/en/content/mosteiro-da-batalha

I guess that they are filming background videos for the tour. A few day ago they were in other local.

1 hour ago, Samo said:

Im sorry it's cheesy but the BBMA Icon awards are EXACTLY the type of awards Madonna should be agreeing to accept, it's cheesy but it REMINDS people of her legacy and she has a new album out too.

She really needs to play the game

It's getting old

Mariah is currently playing small theatres.....not arenas anymore...her albums have tanked.........this Billboard Icon award...will do NOTHING....just remind people she likes to be stuffed into sparkly dresses.

Edited by MLVC82

3 hours ago, ursula said:

Wth is mariah an icon of? drunkenness? immobility? slight retardation? high pitched screams?

OBCD award

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Im still a bit of a newbie in here, not sure what i find real or unreal?

I just found this article though :$

http://www.ericeiramag.pt/videoclip-madonna-rodado-sao-juliao/

Thank you... I'm so curious to see that she will give us this time aroung 🙂

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Im still a bit of a newbie in here, not sure what i find real or unreal?

I just found this article though :$

http://www.ericeiramag.pt/videoclip-madonna-rodado-sao-juliao/

10 minutes ago, Jairo said:

OMG the Batukadeiras video!!! Good job Frank!!

Oh YES! Thank you Frank for the confirmation! I was waiting for the video with the Batukadeiras because they said it would be filmed early April. The article explains it was postponed for this week.

I'm so excited! That vintage car with the flowers!

Although the article also said Madonna won't be part of this sequence.