New album thread

Not numerical anymore, just shadows. I think it was never really meant to be numerical. I think it means “STOP”, “NO MORE” 

4A58A984-849E-4060-A0F4-FEA6DFD0A87C.png

I'd  love for her to do Colbert, he's a pretty good interviewer, yeah he's comedic but he's not all jokes like Fallon, Kimmel or Corden, it's been a loooong time since we got a good M interview that reflected on her work or career and that wasn't mainly involving her most recent whichever controversy or just all fun and jokes.

I really hope we get good Larry King-type in-depth interviews this era, I miss hearing her speak and reflecting.

42 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

👀

hmmm.....it could make sense if the rumors of her doing a US promo performance are true, and at this point imo she'd have to honored or something for her to do an award show that isn't the grammys, because no shade to other up and coming pop-acts but Madonna is a legend and you can't just plop her in between sets of random twenty-something pop girlies on the come-up, it'd have to be for something.

1 minute ago, calzolari said:

I think Celine Dion

Seems very likely it'll be Celine since she has been doing a lot of promo for new tour and the whole farewell to her Vegas show. It makes sense that they would honor her for her contributions to the entertainment market in Vegas. But we shall see.

3 hours ago, Beastialg said:

Would be amazing but no chance for that to happen this year. Line-up for the final three shows:

May 4 Adam Sandler / Shawn Mendes
May 11 Emma Thompson / Unknown Musical Guest
May 18 Unknown Host (rumored to be Amy, Tina and/or Maya) / DJ Khaled

She can be the musical guest for the May 11th show (Mother's Day episode) but it seems rather unlikely.

why unlikely? it's interesting that the following week's guest is already announced but 5/11 isn't. i really hope it is her and her team doesn't want it made public until the single/album is announced. 

Edited by bardo

I'm sorry but M needs any thing that will get her on TV.  We know she's bigger than this but she needs the exposure for new record. 

WHERE IS THE ALBUM.

8 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I'm sorry but M needs any thing that will get her on TV.  We know she's bigger than this but she needs the exposure for new record. 

WHERE IS THE ALBUM.

Really?  She did TONS of TV appearances for RH and during the last 4 years in general

6 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Agree she didn't do much beside interviews but she did this. Not many but how Iconic this is 

That was 6 months after the albums release and she didn't even do US TV interviews upon release of TB or LAP.  No press junket , nothing...

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

That was 6 months after the albums release and she didn't even do US TV interviews upon release of TB or LAP.  No press junket , nothing...

Everything was different then. The biggest music stars did not need to do stacks of promotion as everyone listened to the radio plus music videos and music shows were essential viewing. People got to hear the music, see the video clips and essentially the promotion was done. Madonna's music and videos were so fantastic - plus her natural star quality, beauty etc - that her records sold so much because everyone heard them and loved her and her music. 

32 minutes ago, Samo said:

Really?  She did TONS of TV appearances for RH and during the last 4 years in general

Yes an example that I always accept BUT the album had leaked in every single format. Which was heavily publicised. And it was still number 2 in us and UK and would have been number one in both if it hadn't had been for empire in US and the mother's Day re release of  Sam Smith! So that's good going. She had the Brits fall also. Such a cursed era but it wasn't bad. But all I'm saying is she should take the promo. 

However I think this icon award is for Cher.