New album thread

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

You'd better go back to your cave and stop wasting your life visiting forums about artists you don't like. You and your kind disgust me. 

Ummm excuse me??? Did you read what I wrote in the wrong way? 

These posts are funny ie: the X over the Hydrangeas I literally laughed out loud over.

and then I quoted Madonna’s views on guns, literally directly from an interview. You should really check yourself before you say such vile things to fellow fans. I have been a fan since birth and am excited about the new album. Why else would I be here? Wow so rude 🙄

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

People will complain about anything. Before, it was “Why does she keep posting videos of those screaming twins?” Now, she’s posting gradual, cryptic hints about the new era, and it’s “Ugh! She’s not posting enough! What does X mean? Where’s the hype?!” Soon, it will be “This album isn’t as good as American Life! I hate X-Y-Z about it!”

Always the same with these ungrateful bitches.

And usually it's the same people too. They wanted her to go on all these shows back in Feb to start promo......for a song/album that isn't coming out for 3-4 months later. SMART.

How can someone be sick of promo that hasn't even started yet?? Somehow, I doubt some of these people can sit through a 30 minute TV show without having to get up 5 times.

26 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Thanks. I don't know about Ester but I love her music. 

yes, i have high expectations from those snippets. i just don't understand how she is envolving maluma and shitnitta.

3 hours ago, caba1 said:

he won't. It's very difficult for him apparently and for some reason he's obsessed with kylie minogue. Poor thing. You tell that rat to go back to find some closet gays like he likes to do.

Always such a ray of sunshine. You do have a gift though.....somehow you could turn curing world hunger into a humdrum scenario. I suppose that's a talent in a way. 

5 hours ago, Samo said:

Yup and she's right

In a way, she is right. Unfortunately, since people (especially in the US) act like wild fucking banshees when it comes to guns, as if they can't LIVE without them (like water or food apparently) then they need to be CONTROLLED. 

The NRA is DISGUSTING!! And if you support them, so are you.

@mrsmithImo when Madonna used guns in her last tour, she was playing characters. I never took it that she was personally approving of them or not approving of them. 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Someoene on madonnatribe heard a teaser.. says it might be hit material.. but it’s with maluma.; radio stations should have the teaser

👀

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Someoene on madonnatribe heard a teaser.. says it might be hit material.. but it’s with maluma.; radio stations should have the teaser

might?

four years waiting, four Of hard work and the first single with Maluma?🤮🤮😩😩

I wanted her to come back alone ... even if it's not number one or sell a record.

I had other expectations.

we will see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

might?

Guys I just heard a snippet of M's new song. It was very bad quality so can't really judge for now. Radios got it today so I'm guessing its either out this Friday or next week. It sounds like the song with Maluma even if he kinda sounds like Pittbull on the song. What I can say its very reggaeton and it feels like a grower. As I said its bad quality and only 20 seconds long but I think we might have a hit here. Cant really make out what she's saying but she does say "aiaiai" at one point ;)

Edit: Radios have the entire song but they don't have the title yet (WTF?) they will receive it the day before they are allowed to play it... which is April 18. Its next week :)))

update

The song is not reggae. Think more “la tortura” by shakira. That’s the style, even if i’m Not saying that the song sounds like this particular song at all. Just to give you an idea. Keep in mind that I only heard a 20 second snippet LQ. But I think this is going to be great performed live :)

From a post on MTribe, not from me :

Guys I just heard a snippet of M's new song. It was very bad quality so can't really judge for now. Radios got it today so I'm guessing its either out this Friday or next week. It sounds like the song with Maluma even if he kinda sounds like Pittbull on the song. What I can say its very reggaeton and it feels like a grower. As I said its bad quality and only 20 seconds long but I think we might have a hit here. Cant really make out what she's saying but she does say "aiaiai" at one point ;)

Edit: Radios have the entire song but they don't have the title yet (WTF?) they will receive it the day before they are allowed to play it... which is April 18. Its next week :)))))

1 minute ago, madgenyc said:

Edit: Radios have the entire song but they don't have the title yet (WTF?) they will receive it the day before they are allowed to play it... which is April 18. Its next week :)))))

is this the cha-cha-cha song?

1 minute ago, madgenyc said:

Very reggaeton... 😞