New album thread

Drake since early April in London. According to rumors, Madonna, too, at this time was in London. She signed up for Drake's instagram days ago. She doesn’t subscribe to anyone for nothing, especially Drake after that story with him. I think they recorded something

1 minute ago, Anton said:

Drake since early April in London. According to rumors, Madonna, too, at this time was in London. She signed up for Drake's instagram days ago. She doesn’t subscribe to anyone for nothing, especially Drake after that story with him. I think they recorded something

it better be true 

43 minutes ago, runa said:

Wow the 1st three pages of this thread are so depressive. :doh:

get ready for the next 37 then ......

8 hours ago, alexis said:

I've always suspected that she probably uses Instagram without her reading glasses lol

probably lol she's so amateur on instagram

42 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I love Madonna as much as you or other fans.This is my opinion, and If my opinion doesn’t mach yours just ignore it and don’t quote me ok? This is forum for people to discuss. I never jump on people who’s think different then me. Can you respect that? And don’t tell me what to do or where to go.

he won't. It's very difficult for him apparently and for some reason he's obsessed with kylie minogue. Poor thing. You tell that rat to go back to find some closet gays like he likes to do.

51 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I love Madonna as much as you or other fans.This is my opinion, and If my opinion doesn’t mach yours just ignore it and don’t quote me ok? This is forum for people to discuss. I never jump on people who’s think different then me. Can you respect that? And don’t tell me what to do or where to go.

I will quote you as much as I want because you deserve to be quoted and pointed out. We can see through your game, no worries.

And no. I don't you love M as much as I do. 

37 minutes ago, runa said:

I will quote you as much as I want because you deserve to be quoted and pointed out. We can see through your game, no worries.

And no. I don't you love M as much as I do. 

tenor.gif

Ok, whatever you said. I’m not problematic and I’m mature enough not to fight with people from internet. You can say or think whatever you want. It doesn’t hurt me, if you we dome there let’s move on 😉

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

People will complain about anything. Before, it was “Why does she keep posting videos of those screaming twins?” Now, she’s posting gradual, cryptic hints about the new era, and it’s “Ugh! She’s not posting enough! What does X mean? Where’s the hype?!” Soon, it will be “This album isn’t as good as American Life! I hate X-Y-Z about it!”

Always the same with these ungrateful bitches.

THANK YOU!! 👍

8 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Lol this thread 

F1306679-C409-466D-A692-67002DC0C14A.gif

I’m just thirsty for new M music that’s all 😄 I know I don’t have patience. 

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Imma need mawma to stop with the X shit...it's getting corny now. Drop the video snippets bitch cmon now.

Yup

Just now, Stephen said:

Imma need mawma to stop with the X shit...it's getting corny now. Drop the video snippets bitch cmon now.

Mama needs to bring this pre-teaser thing to the next level. The fans are the only ones who go crazy about this, there's no media reports

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yes to that. 

12 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Mama needs to bring this pre-teaser thing to the next level. The fans are the only ones who go crazy about this, there's no media reports

The media only reported the first X posted. The buzz outside the fans bubble is gone. 

7 minutes ago, headonfire said:

THIS!

When promo starts, we will know it... This just to tease what's on the way.

Yep. M’s got this. Her teasing with the X has thrilled me, knowing she’s gearing up to kick ass again. Our patience WILL be rewarded.

Yeah I miss the insiders telling us about tour dates, magazine covers, rumors about songs, they did grew old or died? Or is this too boring now even for them? 

Back with MDNA I remember a lot of rumors about the tour, SuperBowl, videos.

27 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yeah I miss the insiders telling us about tour dates, magazine covers, rumors about songs, they did grew old or died? Or is this too boring now even for them? 

Back with MDNA I remember a lot of rumors about the tour, SuperBowl, videos.

I remember that there was a video of her house, recorded by a fan and you could listen a little bit of GGW and GMAYL

And I also remember fighting in other forums saying that the video was fake, because the lyrics were so bad

And that Madonna would never record a song with Nicki Minaj  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Anton said:

if they did Madoons 13th USA no.1

1 hour ago, M_Sinner said:

Lucky ones , the world s audience s cheap tastes