New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

It's been one week today since the "x" posts started. This is why she doesn't need to reveal too much too soon. We live in an era where 1 week is "too long".....mind you this album probably still isn't coming for 2 months, so why would she be hyping it like crazy right now? A brand new Madonna song dropping on HER terms, that nobody has ever heard before will be plenty of promo to get things started. These little teases are obviously for us, the diehard fans. It's like some want to put the cart before the horse.

CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:clap:

It's been a week. A week ffs! 

I'm happy to wait another year as long as we get good music.

22 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I pray the whole thing leaks and she has a meltdown 😈😈😈

Ouch. With fans like you who needs enemies?  😂

38 minutes ago, ITG said:

:clap:

It's been a week. A week ffs! 

I'm happy to wait another year as long as we get good music.

We're all gonna have to be committed if it's another year. :lol: 

I'm totally with you though. I'm just happy that so far, all of this seems to be happening on her terms and her time frame. What happens after an album comes out is always a gamble to some degree, but it's easier to control what happens before it comes out. That privilege was taken from her in a big way last go 'round. She deserves to do this how she wants this time. Once the ball starts to roll officially, that's it, there's no more "mystery" so we should take these (likely) last days of knowing NOTHING and fun speculation and treasure it. It may be 4-5 yrs before we experience it again!!

On the one hand I'm frothing at the mouth for the music, on the other, I do love how this feels like an old school Madonna era where you really didn't know too much until things officially got started. To me, Madonna's IG is now basically the equivalent to the Icon newsletter updates we'd get back in the day.

This thread is making me HATE some people here. I've always found stupid people annoying and the stupidity and absurdity is reaching the highest of levels.

I wish there was a thread with only real info and another where people commented. 

3 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Kupono, the cute dancer is going to LA for work.

When i asked if it was M-related he replied with a 😉

Thanks, he is a needy bottom, maybe he just wants attention lool

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

It's been one week today since the "x" posts started. This is why she doesn't need to reveal too much too soon. We live in an era where 1 week is "too long".....mind you this album probably still isn't coming for 2 months, so why would she be hyping it like crazy right now? A brand new Madonna song dropping on HER terms, that nobody has ever heard before will be plenty of promo to get things started. These little teases are obviously for us, the diehard fans. It's like some want to put the cart before the horse.

CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm very calm and relaxed LOL. What I was saying is that she needs to tease us with something more concrete and not posting those Xs over and over again. The teasing becomes very predictable and boring.

2 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I'm very calm and relaxed LOL. What I was saying is that she needs to tease us with something more concrete and not posting those Xs over and over again. The teasing becomes very predictable and boring.

Your post wasn't crazy, over the top in hyesterics. :lol: The "chill" was more meant generally speaking since there have been a fair share of legit meltdowns in here!! 

If the song isn't dropped until 4/18 or beyond, then there's still plenty of time for other teases! 🙂

Yaaaaaawwwwnn. This is seriously boring teasing. If there were little clues or something within each images it might be fun. Seeing that last un-cropped post now makes me think that this isn’t the work of genius PR team 😕

24 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Your post wasn't crazy, over the top in hyesterics. :lol: The "chill" was more meant generally speaking since there have been a fair share of legit meltdowns in here!! 

If the song isn't dropped until 4/18 or beyond, then there's still plenty of time for other teases! 🙂

Ok,no trouble. 😉

18 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Some of y‘all are so annoying. Which is why I don’t post here anymore. See ya when the single drops (early May). 

Oh sorry we have all inconvenienced u! We are all going slowly insane with these x’s that by the time the single or an announcement is made it will be too late because we will be drooling idiots. 

35 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Some of y‘all are so annoying. Which is why I don’t post here anymore. See ya when the single drops (early May). 

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Agree

Don't worry guys.  Please Keep posting, you are major fans here. Everything will fall into place. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

This thread is making me HATE some people here. I've always found stupid people annoying and the stupidity and absurdity is reaching the highest of levels.

I wish there was a thread with only real info and another where people commented. 

You don’t hate me, though, right? Who could hate me? 😘 :lol2:

I guess this is not big news or anything, but I just talked to someone from that team of people who claim they "know"
they won't share any other info other than the fact that the album title is not Magic...

I've asked them if they could at least give us an indication of how long we will need to wait before the big "surprise" (if it's months my poor little gay heart is not going to make it) and once again they said it's a matter of days, and that, whatever this surprise is, it's coming this month

just thought I'd share

Rihanna had a beautiful campaign for her Anti album, unlocking clues, cover art release for the fans and press...

I'm sure X is not the only teaser we're getting before the release

26 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I guess this is not big news or anything, but I just talked to someone from that team of people who claim they "know"
they won't share any other info other than the fact that the album title is not Magic...

I've asked them if they could at least give us an indication of how long we will need to wait before the big "surprise" (if it's months my poor little gay heart is not going to make it) and once again they said it's a matter of days, and that, whatever this surprise is, it's coming this month

just thought I'd share

thank you for sharing

3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

+1 Kurt! I can't wait for new music but I want it when she's ready and on her terms. 

37 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

just thought I'd share

Awesome. Thanks! ✨

47 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

just thought I'd share

Thanks for sharing this! 😄

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks Kurt. Totally agree.

We live in an era where everything is disposable so fast and so quick - ask them to wait for 1 week and they already get bored, ready to move to something else. :doh: