New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

She will probably have a Netflix movie with 1) 10 music videos mixed with 2) shoots on filming them, 3) discussing concepts of the album 4) writing her album 5) about her live in Portugal, 6) birthday in Marocco etc. Think I m Going to Tell You A Secret on Netflix. And it would be great.

she can't possibly be teasing every few days for like a month right, so i guess the single has to be coming latest by the end of next week?

I guess that she’s waiting for the video to be ready so she can release it along the song on the same day, since music is released on fridays I’m gonna bet on April 19th for both of them, right on Easter!

This Friday is too close without any anticipation and April 26 is too far away and they release Avengers Endgame and the whole world and media is going to be focused on that movie the whole weekend and it would drown the attention from the song.

I usually hate to be the one complaining when it comes to the things that I’m excited about, but maybe it’s that I expect the best from her.

It’s exciting that something is finally happening with new music, but I am disappointed with the quality of the teasers on her instastories. I hoped for a decent promotion and anticipation and it seems with every era it’s getting less professional, consistent and creative.

Anyways, can’t wait for the release! It’s been a long time since we had no leaks and major spoilers 

Maybe the video will be like a theatre of life

And she will play those female archetypes (teacher, prostitute, nun etc.) 

And maybe someone will then bomb it like Trump and white house type thign 

10 hours ago, Kim said:

I must be imagining the reports about the billionaire Sylvan Adams offering to pay to get Madonna to perform to  "boost the image" of the country. And no, if it was held in Slovenia, then she would not be performing (certainly not without a million dollar payday) as you very well know. Anyway,  they're saying the organisers have already "butted heads" with Madonna over her new politically themed song, so I guess she is endorsing SOME political ideal....

I think this is promo related, not Israel related. But true that she may go and make a political statement :lol:

6 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I know, right??

Not to keep comparing this to Tori Amos, but while the album, American Doll Posse was a total mess (in my opinion) the TOUR was one of her absolute best. The different ‘characters’ she portrayed allowed her to dig back into her discography and perform songs she hadn’t done in YEARS. So it’d be fun to see what Madonna could do with a concept like that on stage.

Ok, I’m done. We have no fucking clue what she’s going to do and I’m raising my own expectations. 

Let's hope the prostitute character will finally allow her to perform Erotica songs live again then

3 hours ago, Marcelox said:

Yup.. The Globe Theatre in L.A

PicsArt_04-08-11.20.12.jpg

I saw the photos from the Globe, I wouldn't be so sure, we will see

6 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Strange in a way that the tease are only just on Instagram and on Facebook they share Ghosttown 

maybe she will perform Ghosttown @ Eurovision?

47 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

maybe she will perform Ghosttown @ Eurovision?

Not a "well known single", unfortunately! It should have become one, though #marketingfail of the Rebel Heart era!

1 minute ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

I'm excited. This era can become so much bigger than Confessions on a Dance Floor - if she manages to avoid the upcoming political icebergs... 🚢

She shouldn't. On the contrary, the era will be much bigger if she is political - just in the right way!

4 hours ago, Suedey said:

Maybe the video will be like a theatre of life

And maybe someone will then bomb it like Trump and white house type thign 

Yeah, I also think the video will be a nod to the original American Life video. 

5 hours ago, datf said:

she can't possibly be teasing every few days for like a month right, so i guess the single has to be coming latest by the end of next week?

My guess is still April 10th. So tomorrow!!! Why else would she tease all those Xs? I hope I’m right because I really don’t want to wait any longer 🤪

Edited by mrsmith

7 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Strange in a way that the tease are only just on Instagram and on Facebook they share Ghosttown 

That's because nobody cares about what's on Facebook 😅

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

My guess is still April 10th. So tomorrow!!! Why else would she tease all those Xs? I hope I’m right because I really don’t want to wait any longer 🤪

Isn't it April 18th?

28 minutes ago, Sokrates5 said:

She shouldn't. On the contrary, the era will be much bigger if she is political - just in the right way!

Correct, but it’s a fine line.  People are over celebrities being “political” in the sense of saying who you should vote for. But a message that isn’t defined by political parties (ala her message on New Years) would have more appeal.

11 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I know, right??

Not to keep comparing this to Tori Amos, but while the album, American Doll Posse was a total mess (in my opinion) the TOUR was one of her absolute best. The different ‘characters’ she portrayed allowed her to dig back into her discography and perform songs she hadn’t done in YEARS. So it’d be fun to see what Madonna could do with a concept like that on stage.

Ok, I’m done. We have no fucking clue what she’s going to do and I’m raising my own expectations. 

Will M be willing to switch the setlist every show according to the characters she will be playing?

Guest CzarnaWisnia
5 hours ago, Suedey said:

It's good she's taking clues from Tori Amos's wig-tastic eras.