New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She's performing at Eurovision not in Israel. And you know I mean with this sentence. If Eurovision were held in Slovenia she would be going to Slovenia. The fact that Israel won last year doesn't mean Madonna's performance is endorsing any cause.or political idea! 

true but a lot of people are unhappy with israel and are calling for a boycott of eurovision for holding the ceremony there. we know m supports israel so i doubt she cares, but the usual suspects will criticize her for it.

2 minutes ago, bardo said:

true but a lot of people are unhappy with israel and are calling for a boycott of eurovision for holding the ceremony there. we know m supports israel so i doubt she cares, but the usual suspects will criticize her for it.

A lot? 

Nope. There may be some stupid SJW but nothing else. This is the fourth time Israel hosts the festival. 

33 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She's performing at Eurovision not in Israel. And you know I mean with this sentence. If Eurovision were held in Slovenia she would be going to Slovenia. The fact that Israel won last year doesn't mean Madonna's performance is endorsing any cause.or political idea! 

and so fucking what if she performs in Israel and not at Eurovision? she performed here a few times and also visited Israel and she also love Israel and it doesn't mean she agrees with the government...also, none of these visits ever reflected her opinion about what's going on here... just because there is a problematic situation here  (To say the least) doesn't mean all artists should join this messed up BDS move or whatever it will be and basically boycotts their fans here while pretending its going to make things better .
when she came with MDNA tour she took the opportunity and said a wonderful speech about peace and her thoughts about the conflict here... its things like that that make people think and make a change... Unlike these scared fake puppets like Lorde or Lana del ray or other artists that I'm 100 percent sure that they  don't give any fuck about people here and just cancel shows because someone said so or because of a few nasty comments on twitter or because "they will get backlash" as if people are going to remember it or care... and it also hypocrite to make such a big scene from performing in Israel but ignoring other places around the world that also has a  fucked up situation. so she will perform at the Eurovision that is in  😱Israel😱 and it doesn't mean anything else

*If it really is going to happen

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

there is no album news 

Cool then let’s just enjoy the silence instead of pages of people bickering over what she should sing at Eurovision.