New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

5 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

So everyone thinks this is still album related even though JPG has a new ad campaign featuring Lola called Supreme X. I’m not convinced I think she’s teasing Lola’s ad campaign.

It's a collaboration between JPG and Supreme... the X just means AND... like H&M X Moschino...

There is no such thing as MDNA X or Supreme X.

Okuuuurrrr ?

6 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

M’s IG story:

2D606E1D-E3BF-45E9-AD19-893F5FA7AA81.jpeg

None the wiser but at least this X will stop people getting tied up in the Times Roman Numerals specifically related theories.

What if the single is being released tomorrow and this was a countdown? On her instagram stories the first x came 3 days after, than 2 days after, and then 1 day after... 

8 minutes ago, vesper_wolf said:

What if the single is being released tomorrow and this was a countdown? On her instagram stories the first x came 3 days after, than 2 days after, and then 1 day after... 

I don't know. Some say it comes out on April 18

1 hour ago, Magician said:

I don’t care. He was already suspended anyway when I went to go suspend him. I can suspend whoever I like for being a nuisance. If you don’t like it you’re welcome to leave.

he was starting to get psychotic tbh

28 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

he was starting to get psychotic tbh

Yes i saw he had like 1,800 posts in 2 months or something. Which when actual news comes out is only going to go up. He literally replied to everyone who posted. Tree of Life shit and Kaballah all the time. 

Theres being a fan and then there is unhealthy obsession. 

2 hours ago, Magician said:

I don’t care. He was already suspended anyway when I went to go suspend him. I can suspend whoever I like for being a nuisance. If you don’t like it you’re welcome to leave.

Thank you! Best news since M posted the first x a week ago. :yes:

1 hour ago, Andyrs said:

I don't know. Some say it comes out on April 18

Well i think some theories are just over the top but i do believe this is not random, so i think these are either clues of the dates, or just a countdown... That 3, 2, 1 day difference between posts does sound like a countdown at least to me

I'm starting to think there is a bigger message with the X postings. We've come up with so many theories which one or all could be true or false. One thing is for sure, between Madonna and all of you, it's made me "stop and listen". Ya know....it's good for us all and in a bigger way to do that especially in a time when there is so much confusion, darkness, pain, suffering, differences for whatever reasons etc etc. . Just "stop and listen". What do you hear? I hear birds singing and Spring has sprung. No matter what you are going through, there is hope and nothing can stop it. So keep bringing the X for whatever reasons, Madonna! ✨✨💫👒🙏🙏❤️❤️🌷🌷🌷🌷👸🏼👸🏼

Drowned Madonna is saying that teasing has nothing to do with MDNA skin or JPG and they are 100% sure it's about the album. They are saying they have info they cannot share, but they can confirm it is about the album and the single is coming out in April!

56518235_444466772761204_7613345465106432000_n.jpg

56757509_416976545539510_1663621415640760320_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

She should hurry up, Beyoncé's got a Netflix doc prepared for April 17...

Are you kidding me...

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

She should hurry up, Beyoncé's got a Netflix doc prepared for April 17...

Who gives a shit about Beyonce?

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

Who gives a shit about Beyonce?

I don't like her, but let's be real, everyone follows what Beyonce is doing

beyonce is not a itgirl anymore. the carters was a flop. many people are tired of her egotheism. i do think Madonna is bigger than beyonce in many countries.

Edited by fandonna