New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

2 hours ago, Suedey said:

Oh FUCK OFF NOW 

He’s posting too damn much verbal diarrhea. Over 100 posts in one day. His account has been reset and he is limited to just 10 posts a day. ETA: He’s suspended for a week.

2 hours ago, rayofgod said:

I don't understand why people are clicking back on this thread only to tell people to shut up and stop thinking of theories

Speculating and sharing ideas is the only thing to do before anything is announced or confirmed. She's literally teasing stuff.. what do you expect a forum to do?

Why are you here if not to read what other M fans are saying? If you only want official news, I suggest logging out

Love this post

3 hours ago, rayofgod said:

I don't understand why people are clicking back on this thread only to tell people to shut up and stop thinking of theories

Speculating and sharing ideas is the only thing to do before anything is announced or confirmed. She's literally teasing stuff.. what do you expect a forum to do?

Why are you here if not to read what other M fans are saying? If you only want official news, I suggest logging out

Thank you. 👍

8 hours ago, Royal T said:

Royal T, do you have your own sources that has different dates? I am assuming since you call someone on the forum a liar that you have some proof?  Please share.

Ok, so now there’s probably going to be less time between posts.

8 hours ago, karbatal said:

WAIT A SECOND!!!

X? 

Xavier? 

X-Men?

Dark Phoenix movie premiering in June? A Madonna song as soundtrack? 

My first crazy theory!!!! What if I'm right?????

WRONG! M makes everyone crazy at this point. 😭

20 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

M’s IG story:

2D606E1D-E3BF-45E9-AD19-893F5FA7AA81.jpeg

What is that stuff in the background? Crow feathers? She's a mystery and I love her. Lol

So everyone thinks this is still album related even though JPG has a new ad campaign featuring Lola called Supreme X. I’m not convinced I think she’s teasing Lola’s ad campaign.

5 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

So everyone thinks this is still album related even though JPG has a new ad campaign featuring Lola called Supreme X. I’m not convinced I think she’s teasing Lola’s ad campaign.

are you for reals?  so every X collaboration out there, M is going to tease it on her own IG while we all know new music is coming?

Guest ditaluver
7 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Why does she need to promote her daughters fashion line appearance in cryptic X messages??? 

No

This is not related. 

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

This is very plausible. It debuts on Thursday, April 11th and the latest “X” photo looks similar to the pants from the collection. 

2E136DAB-3755-447B-8A47-7113CED15AE2.jpeg