New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

ATTN. PSA: it's "KABBALAH" !!! 2 Bs. 1 L.   it's been 20+ years, you would think we'd know this word by now!  especially if we're gonna insist on continuing to use it !

6 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Can we stop with Kabbalah BS?

no because the x is kabbalah not some tacky kiss or madame x its the tree of life and we will all have to deal with it ! 

12 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

https://www.idolator.com/7738330/madonna-red-x-instagram-meaning?ios=1&safari=1

here’s a reasonable article on the red x; I googled Madonna news and there’s only two articles on it.  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Personally I do think it was about MDNA Skin lol 

a new album rollout deserves better pr 

lol if its mdna skin its s shit way to promote it ! its obvious april the 1st was the date to slowly start teasing the album 

is it good teasing ? no its fucking annoying because shes quiet and giving no caption 

where are all these crazy delusional assumptions coming from? 🤣

but yes, it is very possible we are getting a release on the next week.

The delusions (of grandeur) are coming from fans who have created drama and pretend release dates in their heads. A few fans throwing meltdowns on here because they feel they are entitled to an album that officially hasn't even been confirmed yet won’t change anything, and at the end of the day it’s sad to see people getting angry about someone not hitting deadlines that never existed except in said fans heads.

Might take a break from here til the madness calms down

2 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

The delusions (of grandeur) are coming from fans who have created drama and pretend release dates in their heads. A few fans throwing meltdowns on here because they feel they are entitled to an album that officially hasn't even been confirmed yet won’t change anything, and at the end of the day it’s sad to see people getting angry about someone not hitting deadlines that never existed except in said fans heads.

where is this post from?

2 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

where is this post from?

he is answering me, and I think he is right and reasonable.

but i find the madness actually fun to read 

9 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Hopefully this isn’t copy and pasted from some other forum/user.

17 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Hopefully this isn’t copy and pasted from some other forum/user.

oh, did not notice this is the guy 😂

another fun thing to read

2 minutes ago, madgenyc said:

I have a friend here in NYC and he works in the industry. He said the single is April 18th. 

Whaaaaat

3 minutes ago, madgenyc said:

I have a friend here in NYC and he works in the industry. He said the single is April 18th. 

13 minutes ago, elijah said:

It will come in May around Eurovision at the earliest. She would want to have a second HU VMA moment.

If she is doing the Eurovision I agree nothing will happen now until next month.