New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

32 minutes ago, Suedey said:

And no it's not the same X as the one she's been posting. Attention to detail please!Β 

Β 

image.png

My bad.

To put the wait into perspective, it's eleven years since grace Jones' last album and about three years since she said new music was due. It's 37 years since ABBA's last album and their two new songs will arrive a year later than planned.

#gayiconsdoitbetterΒ 

#treatemmeankeepemkeen

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

To put the wait into perspective, it's eleven years since grace Jones' last album and about three years since she said new music was due. It's 37 years since ABBA's last album and their two new songs will arrive a year later than planned.

#gayiconsdoitbetterΒ 

she could still be droppingΒ random Xs on InstagramΒ for the next 15 years for allΒ we know

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Pretty sure her PR team have changed her IG password and she can't post when she wants anymore

zXt_Z7ShHTo8nQrTdwgQgnYCV1qMV5lPQbfB9YMY

:)))) M would never allow this, certainly, not at her age and at this point of her career.Β 

3 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Neither wouldΒ A twenty five year old MadonnaΒ though.

Yep... Imagine she would debut in the social media era. In control of everything posted on her accounts.

5 hours ago, MadCrazy said:

Could it be that β€œX” represents anΒ album of her collaborations with other artists??Β It appears this album will featureΒ a lot of those (Maruma, Anita, Drake, etc.)

Β 

I already said that in previous thread. It may symbolise Madonna x (insert artist name here)

4 minutes ago, Edivad said:

Single in April

Album in June

Confirmed by drownedmadonna

Confirmed my drownedmadonna? Well that settles it then. They are never wrong. πŸ˜β˜ΊπŸ™Š

Look atΒ the coverage Dame Celine of Dion has got with her album and tour announcement and performanceΒ 

Β 

i mean the X from some brickwork is all very nice , as are the wigs , BUT TIME IS WAITINGΒ 

www.astrologyhoroscopereadings.com can exclusive revealed that:

"The first Mercury Retrograde of 2019 begins with the Pre-Shadow in Pisces on February 19 and ends with the Post-Shadow on April 16."

(I can't believe I check this site looking for anything)Β :lol:

So..Β  April 19 or 26 maybeΒ  πŸ€”

IMG_20190406_085958.jpg

Fake or not, "The World Prayer Tour" sounds very good to me.

21 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

www.astrologyhoroscopereadings.com can exclusive revealed that:

"The first Mercury Retrograde of 2019 begins with the Pre-Shadow in Pisces on February 19 and ends with the Post-Shadow on April 16."

(I can't believe I check this site looking for anything)Β :lol:

So..Β  April 19 or 26 maybeΒ  πŸ€”

IMG_20190406_085958.jpg

I feel you. Yesterday I started reading some Kabbalah stuff looking for something that can relate for the new era. Hopefully we get a treat on the 19th or 26th.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I can really see Madonna thinking, "Hey, let's just start posting X's on my social media sites for no apparent reason to get the fans in a tizzy".Β  πŸ˜‚