New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

Do you ever see her name in print and just stare at it and think about how many times you've read or spoken that one word name in your lifetime and just marvel in the power and meaning behind the person it belongs to?  I do.

Yes. She’s my religion. There not one day I skip without listening to her. Talking about her. Reading about her 

56 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Charlie, whatever happened to you, we support you.. 😉

No we don't! :lol:

Joining just to say that?? Get out and never come back as far as I'm concerned. Oh and before it's even stated.....I don't care if they bought Madonna's first single in 1982 before anyone knew who she was, or had their first kiss to Crazy For You or whatever other lame ass anecdotes they may have.....those types of stories always seem to be the go to's for these c*nts. 

Now, OUT!!! :goodbye:

24 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I'm thinking maybe surprise drop. And im also thinking the info various sites have may have been told to them but it was all false. Her team have been very generous with info before and everything has leaked from HC onwards (I believe I don't need a nazi jumping down my throat) so maybe we've all been told fake news. Maybe even menschs source could be lying. Something is happening . When and how .... Who the fuck knows 

.. #soon

surprise? shes been teasing #soon a year, hardly a surprise 

27 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I'm thinking maybe surprise drop. And im also thinking the info various sites have may have been told to them but it was all false. Her team have been very generous with info before and everything has leaked from HC onwards (I believe I don't need a nazi jumping down my throat) so maybe we've all been told fake news. Maybe even menschs source could be lying. Something is happening . When and how .... Who the fuck knows 

.. #soon

Yeah who fucking knows at this point. I’m just anticipating the pride announcement! I’m 10000% sure if she is the headliner, then she will coincide it with her album so I guess we’ll see what happens!!! 

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

Her social media “marketing” is terrible. Her personal life, cosmetics business and music career are all messed up. I hope this X means she is making a re-start on Instagram. Many fans unfollowed her. It’s sad that she once was a marketing genius. 

What the fuck do you know about her personal life? U need 2 get out more, it's just social media.

34 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Would be amazing but I feel like 10 songs is not enough for me 😕

Better 10 great songs than Rebel Heart's 20 songs (half of them, well...) 

3 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

...that's what I thought, as well.

From M's new video shot in Portugal, with Maluma:

MARIN1.gif.02d1caa6bfa66bc3506a548119aa2

This is Marina and the diamonds... not M

I don't think it was April Fool's. I think she'll do little random posts like that throughout the month then by the end of the month, we'll either know something as far as a date of release OR we'll actually hear a song (or two).

11 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

...that's what I thought, as well.

From M's new video shot in Portugal, with Maluma:

MARIN1.gif.02d1caa6bfa66bc3506a548119aa2

This is MARINA, who is currently making retirement home music without an ounce of effort god bless xo

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

This is MARINA, who is currently making retirement home music without an ounce of effort god bless xo

I know. It was a joke in response to Rock's statement, above me. 

34 minutes ago, Stephen said:

i love orange trees, that video's art direction is immaculate

Edited by articunocc

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

surprise? shes been teasing #soon a year, hardly a surprise 

That's kind of my point. If she drops tomorrow you're saying you wouldnt be surprised? 

8 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

That's kind of my point. If she drops tomorrow you're saying you wouldnt be surprised? 

Exactly. It may not be a "Beyonce" type of surprise but I'm pretty sure most of us here would be surprised if we logged on tomorrow and the single was available.

Also, let's consider for the GP, it very well could come across as a "Beyonce" type surprise because outside of those of us "in the know", I don't think most are aware she's even working on an album.

How many chances are that she could drop something soon, as a surprise?

Eurovision has already been ~confirmed~ by some reliable press publications (if that's true, we're not far away from the official announcement); and from what I've read lines above, that Pride event could announce her too. Maybe they're just waiting for her to drop the single to make the announcements all at the same time as promo. Same for the I-D magazine cover, if that's really happening.

Is ID magazine the same ID team who are her new PR team? Cos I'll think it's pretty much a given for the cover if it is. I think they've done quite well so far I'd they are involved with the GLAAD/STONEWALL things. 

4 hours ago, Charlie said:

Her social media “marketing” is terrible. Her personal life, cosmetics business and music career are all messed up. I hope this X means she is making a re-start on Instagram. Many fans unfollowed her. It’s sad that she once was a marketing genius. 

SHIT first post. You joined 2 months ago and lurked all this time and decided to finally deign us with your presence to post that? *FLUSH*