New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

Just now, idro said:

Addio

Oh shut up it was a joke plus I was in the process of deleting it since robster is having a meltdown lol

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

ntp

???

IT WAS A JOKE. Like I'd quit Madonna days b4 a new album. Get a grip ppl.

Until we know exactly what is happening,  people are going to be speculating and joking. Otherwise the thread would be dead.   Just part of the ride and the excitement until we know more. 

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Nothing will be released in April. Eurovision is the sole focus, so everything will be built around that. 

5 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Nothing will be released in April. Eurovision is the sole focus, so everything will be built around that. 

The album and tour will be built around that ...i think whatever was filmed in lisbon will come out sooner and i think the first single will be out sonner too 

9 minutes ago, robster said:

Moderators... pleaseeeeeeee ban trolls! I'm seriously fed up with people polluting threads with garbage.... for god's sake!!!

Don't take it like this. 

They have the right to believe it's MDNA Skin related even if you think it's not.

6 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Oh shut up it was a joke plus I was in the process of deleting it since robster is having a meltdown lol

default_benice.gif

Just now, Sloane said:

Tell it to the newbie calling for my banning lol

Ps.. thank you, jan!

But don' t worry se are all going crazy and se like it ...PEACE

6 minutes ago, runa said:

Don't take it like this. 

They have the right to believe it's MDNA Skin related even if you think it's not.

IT IS NOT! IT MAKES NO SENSE! AT ALL!!! I'm not going to go into this AGAIN! I do not think... I KNOW it's not! Let's MOOOOOOOOOOVE OOOOOOON!!!

1 minute ago, robster said:

IT IS NOT! IT MAKES NO SENSE! AT ALL!!! I'm not going to go into this AGAIN! I do not think... I KNOW it's not! Let's MOOOOOOOOOOVE OOOOOOON!!!

You still think they plan on releasng 2 singles at the same time, the disco political song and the Maluma song?

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

The album and tour will be built around that ...i think whatever was filmed in lisbon will come out sooner and i think the first single will be out sonner too 

It doesn't make sense to release anything in April. She will capitalize on Eurovision and plan the release schedule around it. She will release 1st single in early May, then the music video after 1 week prior to Eurovision to generate momentum, and right after EURVSN either a 2nd single or an album track will be made available, leading into the album release in June. I guess she'll release the 2nd single and music video in June to coincide with the album launch.

1 minute ago, robster said:

But c'mon robster it s quite natural to go mad when we  have not  your source it s a way to make  people in the know to say something .

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

You still think they plan on releasng 2 singles at the same time, the disco political song and the Maluma song?

2 singles at the same time ?? Are you sure??? This is so confusing.

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

5 minutes ago, Kilt said:

It doesn't make sense to release anything in April. She will capitalize on Eurovision and plan the release schedule around it. She will release 1st single in early May, then the music video after 1 week prior to Eurovision to generate momentum, and right after EURVSN either a 2nd single or an album track will be made available, leading into the album release in June. I guess she'll release the 2nd single and music video in June to coincide with the album launch.

yeah but i think whatever was filmed in lisbon with the wig and moon lol will come sooner , i dont think it will feature new music but more show us why she was inspired to make her new album and work with the artists in the video 

a little taste of her inspiration 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

yeah but i think whatever was filmed in lisbon with the wig and moon lol will come sooner , i dont think it will feature new music but more show us why was inspired to make her new album etc 

What she filmed in Lisbon was for Mdna Skin apparently 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

yeah but i think whatever was filmed in lisbon with the wig and moon lol will come sooner , i dont think it will feature new music but more show us why was inspired to make her new album etc 

Fully agree with you

3 minutes ago, runa said:

What she filmed in Lisbon was for Mdna Skin apparently 

lol !!! no it wasnt shes even posted clips of it with her singing and dancing with the batukka choir etc its not mdna skin its something else even one of the people she collabed with on the video who is singing human nature with her posted “ i cant wait to see the entire thing “ on her instagram