New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

5 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Oh..... OH!!!!

Well now I won't sleep. Unless I've misunderstood and just making my own conclusions...

Well, let's do some math:

* We know it's not a countdown, there was no follow-up

* We know it's not skin care related for many reasons already discussed!

She wouldn't post something this non-sensical and vague without a follow-up, and she is not going to keep silent and drag this out indefinately so it's only logical that something will be coming soon. And as Mensch said, friday is usually release day. I'm not saying something IS coming, but it sure seems logical!!! We are now, according to timelines from several websites merely a month away (at most) from a single release, so at least a press release or album cover wouldn't be out of place!

1 minute ago, robster said:

She wouldn't post something this non-sensical and vague without a follow-up, and she is not going to keep silent and drag this out indefinately so it's only logical that something will be coming soon. And as Mensch said, friday is usually release day. I'm not saying something IS coming, but it sure seems logical!!! We are now, according to timelines from several websites merely a month away from a single release, so at least a press release or album cover wouldn't be out of place!

It's entirely possible judging by this logic. She won't keep quiet for long.

7 minutes ago, robster said:

She wouldn't post something this non-sensical and vague without a follow-up, and she is not going to keep silent and drag this out indefinately so it's only logical that something will be coming soon. And as Mensch said, friday is usually release day. I'm not saying something IS coming, but it sure seems logical!!! We are now, according to timelines from several websites merely a month away from a single release, so at least a press release or album cover wouldn't be out of place!

but but she wouldn't need to follow it up if its just lets say a date ...the 10th of april ...

i just think the clip she shot in lisbon with the batukka ladies will come first before anything else ...but how i dont know ..netflix perhaps 

it would make common sense to show us what inspired her new music before releasing it ...

Just now, trickyricky said:

but but she wouldn't need to follow it up if its just lets say a date ...the 10th of april ...

well, if nothing comes before the end of tomorrow, then that is the next moment in time to keep an eye on, but that would mean that she would need to keep silent untill at least wednesday next week... That'll take a whole lot of discipline from her! There's only so many X's she can post!

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

You think she’ll just be off of social media until the 10th? Idk why I find it hard to believe...but anything’s possible 

6 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

But why a Wednesday ?

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You think she’ll just be off of social media until the 10th? Idk why I find it hard to believe...but anything’s possible 

Yes its looking that way- shes not completely off social media but i dont think we will get anything other than X over the next couple of days 

2 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

But why a Wednesday ?

if its not a musical release then why not a wednesday ....the thing she shot in lisbon surely comes first before anything .... 

16 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:  We need a laugh.  

Image result for xanadu gifs olivia newton john

New technology here for certain.

10 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

That's not madonnas official imdb page

I know, I just liked the XI beside it :lol:

The silly X bug is catching!

X-illitis 

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

I know, I just liked the XI beside it :lol:

I the silly X bug is catching!

X-illitis 

i actually think the lisbon thing she shot with the wig and the moon will be added to the imdb page soon well on the 10th april when its added to netflix ( my theory) lol ! it just makes sense to premier something that shows what inspired her to make her new album before its released rarther than after dont you think maybe she will attach her new song to the clip with malumu ! nothing makes sense at the moment 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i actually think the lisbon thing she shot with the wig and the moon will be added to the imdb page soon well on the 10th april when its added to netflix ( my theory) lol ! it just makes sense to premier something that shows what inspired her to make her new album before its released rarther than after dont you think maybe she will attach her new song to the clip with malumu ! nothing makes sense at the moment 

That’s why I initially checked IMBD, to see if there was anything Netflix related. My theory keeps building, I’m now on the side of thinking the Netflix doc will be her time in Lisbon, family life, traveling with her as she makes the album, but a nice full circle could be if she shows up at the NY gay pride thing and its filmed as part of the doc for Netflix. That would be brilliant, I think. That kinda doc for even a casual viewer of Netflix or Madonna would be good watch as it would show so many layers in her daily life, and just her life as a whole in general.

It's the MDNA X MOSCHINO limited edition range, it's now confirmed

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/madonna-mdna-skin-moschino-collection

Madonna And Moschino Team Up For A Limited-Edition Skincare Launch

Only available for a short time, these MDNA Skin x Moschino sets are sure to become something of a collector's edition

If we dont get something definitive by tomorrow I'm done being a fan so when the album finally does come out I'm not listening to it and I won't watch any of the videos. 

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

If we dont get something definitive by tomorrow I'm done being a fan so when the album finally does come out I'm not listening to it and I won't watch any of the videos. 

Addio

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

ntp