New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

The X seems to come from past works, like x-static process and the SEX book. But why the first X in 9 different posts?

15 minutes ago, acko said:

y'all are funny :lol: Meanwhile i'm still Hung Up on the fact that this is 'M14', while
we've been talking about her THIRTEENTH album since ROL. Which makes
me ponder if I'M BREATHLESS is indeed a studio album :rotfl:

Image result for cartoon suicide gif

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Why not ?

if this was aimed at me, 

because it's homophobic, racistic and overall a lot of pseudo esoteric bullshit :chuckle: 

Far eastern religions (those originating in India) clearly win, they are just more sophisticated

anyway I was just grasping at straws haha

3 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

if this was aimed at me, 

because it's homophobic, racistic and overall a lot of pseudo esoteric bullshit :chuckle: 

Far eastern religions (those originating in India) clearly win, they are just more sophisticated

anyway I was just grasping at straws haha

Yaaaassss and I agree 

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

The X seems to come from past works, like x-static process and the SEX book. But why the first X in 9 different posts?

What’s next then ?

I can’t think of anything else Madonna related with an X?

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Yaaaassss and I agree 

I'm not an antisemite but the Torah is full of stuff about Jews being superior to those 'disgusting' filthy gentiles. I'm not kidding, it's everywhere literally in their books. I mean it's obviously very inspiring religion, it's full of metaphors and shit but why Madonna is so into it I don't understand and I don't think it 'helped' her at all. This destroying of your ego is pretty dangerous and we can see what it leads to.

I'm very talkative cuz I'm tipsy :lmao: 

unnamed-18.jpg

My current prediction is that the X is to do with that Lisbon/Fado stuff.

The Human Nature/Like a Virgin footage means it likely has nothing to do with the actual album and therefore may be a standalone project... and it makes sense to release it before the album rather than after, once the hype is over. Plus, she's put out teasers for that whilst being relatively silent about the album.

The LX title makes also makes sense specifically for this project (60 / Lisbon) since they have footage from her 60th birthday celebrations. If it's a documentary I'm certain that footage will be in it.

I think the album is indeed called Magic and is separate to what she is teasing right now.

10 minutes ago, Confessit said:

What’s next then ?

I can’t think of anything else Madonna related with an X?

Express Yourself?

11 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I'm not an antisemite but the Torah is full of stuff about Jews being superior to those 'disgusting' filthy gentiles. I'm not kidding, it's everywhere literally in their books. I mean it's obviously very inspiring religion, it's full of metaphors and shit but why Madonna is so into it I don't understand and I don't think it 'helped' her at all. This destroying of your ego is pretty dangerous and we can see what it leads to.

I'm very talkative cuz I'm tipsy :lmao: 

unnamed-18.jpg

I don't know how Jews live their religion, but in my case I am Christian (I would be Catholic, as I was tought in that religion) but I dont' follow all. I don't believe in a vindictive or angry God, for example, so I don't care at all about Old Testament. Maybe Jews don't follow all about the Torah either? 

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

maybe its for MDNA SKIN X MOCHINO?

I'm beginning to think the same now. It's making headlines everywhere. And we know how she loves her skincare line.

7 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

My current prediction is that the X is to do with that Lisbon/Fado stuff.

The Human Nature/Like a Virgin footage means it likely has nothing to do with the actual album and therefore may be a standalone project... and it makes sense to release it before the album rather than after, once the hype is over. Plus, she's put out teasers for that whilst being relatively silent about the album.

The LX title makes also makes sense specifically for this project (60 / Lisbon) since they have footage from her 60th birthday celebrations. If it's a documentary I'm certain that footage will be in it.

I think the album is indeed called Magic and is separate to what she is teasing right now.

I so hope this is true “Lisbon at 60 /LX” documentary on Netflix...Released last Weekend of April followed by single/Video the following Friday...

Eurovision performance in early May

not sure how she would promote the album though with no major events bieng booked for in June - maybe she will just do the traditional album promo tour worldwide 

7 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I'm beginning to think the same now. It's making headlines everywhere. And we know how she loves her skincare line.

yas and she loves trolling her fans too

4 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I so hope this is true “Lisbon at 60 /LX” documentary on Netflix...Released last Weekend of April followed by single/Video the following Friday...

Eurovision performance in early May

not sure how she would promote the album though with no major events bieng booked for in June - maybe she will just do the traditional album promo tour worldwide 

Eurovision 18th of May !!! NOT SOON 😭😭

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't know how Jews live their religion, but in my case I am Christian (I would be Catholic, as I was tought in that religion) but I dont' follow all. I don't believe in a vindictive or angry God, for example, so I don't care at all about Old Testament. Maybe Jews don't follow all about the Torah either? 

No we dont

If this X business is to do with her skincare range then I will unfollow her on Instagram. Not even joking. There is a separate MDNASkin insta account for that shit. I don’t want it on her main account so close to new music being released. She is sabotaging the record if she’s doing that.

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

If this X business is to do with her skincare range then I will unfollow her on Instagram. Not even joking. There is a separate MDNASkin insta account for that shit. I don’t want it on her main account so close to new music being released. She is sabotaging the record if she’s doing that.

Do not worry, @robster already confirmed many times over that this is Music related.