New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

2 minutes ago, Kilt said:

April 10 will be MNation Meltdown Day. She will post another X picture or a story about the twins or an update on Benefica.

mnation meltdown day will be when the first single is released and nobody likes it lol i hope this isnt the case

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

mnation meltdown day will be when the first single is released and nobody likes it lol i hope this isnt the case

i can almost see all the fickle souls jumping ship and giving out sound engineering critique 

She's the biggest troll of all time! there's no updates to her instagram for a few days now.

Instead of being upset, be glad everything has gone smoothly this time and her entire work hasn't leaked all over the internet once again.

This is exactly how her past 2 eras should have been rolled out. You should be glad things have been going well for her this time. 

9 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

She's the biggest troll of all time! there's no updates to her instagram for a few days now.

7 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Well it’s friday, go to see Shazam! And Pet Sematary, I’m sure she will post something this weekend or the next Monday, something is happening in May so the engines need action.

Just got email from Madonna:

April... The month that saw both the Like A Prayer album and single reach the top of the charts back in 1989... Let’s keep the celebration going with more #LAP30 devoted items

11 minutes ago, iasonas said:

This is exactly how her past 2 eras should have been rolled out. You should be glad things have been going well for her this time. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8335304

15 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Instead of being upset, be glad everything has gone smoothly this time and her entire work hasn't leaked all over the internet once again.

Yesssssss thank for cheering me up 😘

13 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Amen, sister

21TI.gif

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

There could be a number of reasons she's not posting

New Image

New Cheeks

New Butt

Her team have said ENOUGH and hidden her phone and the X is a cry for help 😏

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

i can almost see all the fickle souls jumping ship and giving out sound engineering critique 

👆you are right

34 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

There could be a number of reasons she's not posting

New Image

New Cheeks

New Butt

New fanbase #soon

1 minute ago, Anton said:

his first publication in a very long time

QudoQpO_lb0.jpg

So he cleaned up all his feed and he posted this photo! I'm sure it's about Madonna era!