New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, AlvaroLiam said:

As @Jairo said, there are old videos blocked in some countries.

Yeah, so I suspect those who can't see the additional 9 videos within that playlist, it must be "blocked" in their country. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its netflix we should be keeping a eye on

No, I don't believe the "X" has anything to do with Netflix directly.  Though, I'm not going to count out that she may have set up some exclusive with Netflix since we know she did meet with people at Netflix last year. 

3 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I’ve never been so edged in my life 

But isn't this fun? 

"Do not seal up the words of the prophecy
For the time is near
Let the evildoers still do evil
And the filthy still be filthy
And the righteous still do right
And the holy still be holy
Behold
I am coming soon
I am the alpha
And the omega
The first
And the last
The beginning
And the end"

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica11.htm

X

7 hours ago, JWAD said:

This is a screenshot from Vogue. It well could be! I post the link earlier 

Screenshot_20190404_233516_com.android.chrome.jpg

Who cares it says nothing new and confirms nothing. MDNA Skin x Moschino articles and conspiracy theories have been posted dozens of times already and debunked the past few days!

10 minutes ago, humanracin said:

"Do not seal up the words of the prophecy
For the time is near
Let the evildoers still do evil
And the filthy still be filthy
And the righteous still do right
And the holy still be holy
Behold
I am coming soon
I am the alpha
And the omega
The first
And the last
The beginning
And the end"

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica11.htm

X

X as Symbol of Transformation 

Tresner goes on to suggest that the X, representing the Roman numeral 10, also symbolizes the 10 yuds, or manifestations, of the Jewish Cabala's Tree of Life (the Sephiroth). 

interesting ...so is she transforming lol

or An X is an ancient symbol for change or transformation.. .long associated in medieval and renaissance art with the coming of the Messiah who shall make all things new. 

is the x just her telling us she is coming soon 

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

I'm just glad NOTHING has leaked. Keep us guessing, queen. Rebel Heart era was a mess in that regard. 

not even news has leaked .nothing about the sound of the album which excites me and worries me ...

I don’t think it has anything to do with 10 April as the X is too random for a date.

From a social media perspective it would build up more hype if she just listed a date without any other info.

i think X has to do with the new album or song title

39 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with 10 April as the X is too random for a date.

From a social media perspective it would build up more hype if she just listed a date without any other info.

i think X has to do with the new album or song title

well thanks for clearing that up! 🙄

3 hours ago, idro said:

it s time to put on our red shoes

Well fuck me!!!  Coming here daily only to read about "I think it means this", "no, it's this", "maybe it's this"......UUGGHHHHH!!!!  My blood pressure has done risen to the sky.  My  pretty red shoes no longer fit my swollen feet.  Thanks guys/gals!!!   Now I've no idea what I'll wear to celebrate this new era.?   :lol:

giphy (17).gif

14 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Well fuck me!!!  Coming here daily only to read about "I think it means this", "no, it's this", "maybe it's this"......UUGGHHHHH!!!!  My blood pressure has done risen to the sky.  My  pretty red shoes no longer fit my swollen feet.  Thanks guys/gals!!!   Now I've no idea what I'll wear to celebrate this new era.?   :lol:

giphy (17).gif

:lol: