Brunei to introduce death by stoning for gay sex and adultery

19 hours ago, Butter9 said:

Brunei is rich because of its oil . Someone should look into that as well.

It's truly a sad sad day . It's 2019 and how anyone can justify stoning a person to death for any wronged doing is totally beyond my understanding .

https://tradingeconomics.com/brunei/imports-by-country

It is barbaric.  All countries should stop trading with Brunei and any country that have the death penalty for gay people,  adulterers and women who have had abortions.  Human rights should always come first but sadly and horrifyingly ,  money, oil and trade deals too often rule over human life and rights.  

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is barbaric.  All countries should stop trading with Brunei and any country that have the death penalty for gay people,  adulterers and women who have had abortions.  Human rights should always come first but sadly and horrifyingly ,  money, oil and trade deals too often rule over human life and rights.  

You are right . If only we live in a world that's a bit ( not even a lot ) more fair .

What do these people tell their gods when they meet their fate ? I can't wrap my head around this at all .

I guess we are quite lucky that we don't live there . 

12 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

You are right . If only we live in a world that's a bit ( not even a lot ) more fair .

What do these people tell their gods when they meet their fate ? I can't wrap my head around this at all .

I guess we are quite lucky that we don't live there . 

yes like madonna said we should never take our freedom for granted ..im surprised she hasnt spoke up about it but im certain she will mention it during her speech when she accepts the glaad award like she mentioned the scout thing 

29 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

yes like madonna said we should never take our freedom for granted ..im surprised she hasnt spoke up about it but im certain she will mention it during her speech when she accepts the glaad award like she mentioned the scout thing 

She will address it in her own time . Not only Madonna but I think most sane people are disgusted by this .

" The stones should not be too big .Lest they kill the person too quickly ." 

So Sad and So Cruel .

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-47831568/brunei-what-it-is-like-to-be-an-lgbt-person-in-the-country

• 4 weeks later...

Glad that they have been pressured by international outrage and protests to stop the death penalty for having gay sex.  The world needs to keep the pressure up on them in every way about their cruel, inhumane and stone age rules.