New album

21 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

At this point, considering that we are two days away from April and there’s still nothing, she is probably going to follow a pattern similar to Music with album release in September.

Um no...

24 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

At this point, considering that we are two days away from April and there’s still nothing, she is probably going to follow a pattern similar to Music with album release in September.

It makes sense. Single and video in June and the album in September followed by the tour in October... 

25 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

I agree, I can’t imagine anything being released till September. 

47 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

i agree

12 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

That would be a real disappointment…..

the record is ready, video's have been filmed….why would she wait until september?

u really think shes gonna edit all zilliin videos in a month? hahahahaha

i think she will be cooking and brewing thus spring and summer shes in Holidays. Then in fall she will release with a bang! and go straigt to Tour.

She could still release first single mid May with album following the first week of June.

If she goes this way she has to start sometimes in April with the press stuff like Interviews for magazines and attending TV shows May/June.

The question ist If she ist going the traditional way with the promo?

We know nothing this time. It's crazy that no news have leaked.

I'm not fed up...yet! I'm loving all these crumbs she's dropping over social media...it's all building up to bigger things!🙏

I have just assumed that the earlier info from Madonnatribe news is correct:

Album release date and First Single update

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 27, 2019

Tribers, here’s another fresh update on what’s coming up from Madonna this year.

As you already know from our previous reports, Madonna‘s 14th studio album is expected to be released in Q2 this year: more precisely, it will be out in June.

2 hours ago, Routa said:

C'mon @Suedey I know it's frustrating, but the new titles.... 👀 Let's have little bit of more patience. 😄 I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Thanks bae... just changed them all back.

COME ON MADONNA THROW US A BONE(R)

2 hours ago, Jim34 said:

She could still release first single mid May with album following the first week of June.

If she goes this way she has to start sometimes in April with the press stuff like Interviews for magazines and attending TV shows May/June.

The question ist If she ist going the traditional way with the promo?

We know nothing this time. It's crazy that no news have leaked.

press in june, really?

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 hours ago, Elysium said:

I'm not fed up...yet! I'm loving all these crumbs she's dropping over social media...it's all building up to bigger things!🙏

Totally agree.  So many of us wanted nothing spilled until the release. It seems we are getting our wish.  I expect the album to be quickly dis-guarded by the general public.  So it's up to us fans to help make this a huge success.  She's been clever with her "crumbs" she's been tossing us this time around.  We still know nothing in how this album is going to sound or even what look she'll be taking on.  We keep getting various glimpses of different hair/wigs. 

18 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Totally agree.  So many of us wanted nothing spilled until the release. It seems we are getting our wish.  I expect the album to be quickly dis-guarded by the general public.  So it's up to us fans to help make this a huge success.  She's been clever with her "crumbs" she's been tossing us this time around.  We still know nothing in how this album is going to sound or even what look she'll be taking on.  We keep getting various glimpses of different hair/wigs. 

What if its called "The Wig"?

3 hours ago, Bjornvegards said:

I have just assumed that the earlier info from Madonnatribe news is correct:

Album release date and First Single update

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 27, 2019

Tribers, here’s another fresh update on what’s coming up from Madonna this year.

As you already know from our previous reports, Madonna‘s 14th studio album is expected to be released in Q2 this year: more precisely, it will be out in June.

Amen

6 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

That would be a real disappointment…..

the record is ready, video's have been filmed….why would she wait until september?

I think that the prominent Latin/Portuguese theme (and the Maluma/Anitta stuff) points to a summer album like the first album and True Blue (June/July). 🌞🍹💃

All this negativity makes me feel sad. I know she shouldnt have used #soon like a year ago but we know our 'soon' isnt M's. We learned that with past albums/dvds etc. Still i kinda understand how u feel but we should also be grateful; she's still around, making and giving us music

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

but we should also be grateful; she's still around, making and giving us music

Yeah but that's just stating the obvious. I've never understood that daft trope.  "Cheer up, she might be retired. Cheer up, she might be Kate Bush. Cheer up, she might be dead"... 

The fact is she isn't any of those things. She's MADONNA.

So, step it up Madge.