New album

3 minutes ago, Crazy4MadonnaVzla said:

Someone told me that she is going to be on the June cover of Vogue Italy... Photos by Steven Klein...

🔥

Just now, trickyricky said:

I think its a countdown she will prob change picture too today along with the number 9

She would use just one post for each number if it was a countdown. 

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

She would use just one post for each number if it was a countdown. 

Time will tell ...if next post is a 9 its a countdown ...the picture is also a sneak peak ....she will change that too i bet 

What's the point of having one letter occupying NINE posts if it's a countdown? If she's counting it down from 10 to 1 then her Instagram will be flooded by 90 countdown squares which make no sense. "LX" sounds like the most logical guess so far.

29 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I think she is a good performer , musically not my taste - im from Manchester and i think her performance at the benefit show was really good and brave of her and it must have been so hard plus despite her ex boyfriend killing himself shes still throwing herself out there making music ..shes a inspiration to be fair ..lets not hate on her shes a fan of madonnas 

Personally, her creative output is just meh. She has a good heart, but that's not enough for me.

3 minutes ago, loowee said:

What's the point of having one letter occupying NINE posts if it's a countdown? If she's counting it down from 10 to 1 then her Instagram will be flooded by 90 countdown squares which make no sense. "LX" sounds like the most logical guess so far.

she will squeeze in some of twins singing in between though.. u know to balance it all out. :chuckle:

I think I pretty much beat my all time record on how many times I have checked her Instagram today, and it's 12:41 pm ET. My finger is blue. I'll probably need a band aid by sunset.

20 minutes ago, loowee said:

hasnt she done the initial thing with mdna though

43 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

you wouldn't tease with X if it was for the Moschino collab.. it for be M+M or something. This isn't related - we established that here.

Thanks God. Looking forward to tonight's post, if ever...

2 minutes ago, Edivad said:

Thanks God. Looking forward to tonight's post, if ever...

I get the feeling we’ll be struggling day after day for A SINGLE tease If that! 

3 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

And GHV2. I know we all like to pretend it didn't happen... But it did.

god yeah ...what a shit follow up title to the iconic immaculate collection ...

Accurate statement. 

I never really hated that title...I mean it was kind of whatever especially the artwork but why does everyone on here hate it so much? 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I get the feeling we’ll be struggling day after day for A SINGLE tease If that! 

not if she post a number 9 today which im hoping ...9 days away from something 

Just now, Mensch said:

I never really hated that title...I mean it was kind of whatever especially the artwork but why does everyone on here hate it so much? 

Personally The Immaculate Collection feels very artistic. It's a greatest hits album but it feels very tightly packaged. GHV2 is just... plain.

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

because it should have been called " the immaculate collection volume 2 "and she should have recorded two new songs for it but i guess she was fighting with warners over something because i think she hated it too lol

5 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

And GHV2. I know we all like to pretend it didn't happen... But it did.

GHV2 was uninspired (meaning no new material... no original concept) but damn... it have a killer tracklist.  Much like The Immaculate Collection, GHV2 could not hold all of the hits. A lot of surprising omissions.  

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

because it should have been called " the immaculate collection volume 2 "

The "Second Coming".   

Just now, sul8323 said:

GHV2 was uninspired (meaning no new material... no original concept) but damn... it have a killer tracklist.  Much like The Immaculate Collection, GHV2 could not hold all of the hits. A lot of surprising omissions.  

GhV2 Felt like madonna wanted nothing to do with it 

didnt madonna like plug it once at a arts awards show in the uk how like she says something like i have a album out " ...lol she just did not care for that album