New album

45 minutes ago, Stephen said:

X is the name of a manga and anime series. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_(manga)

the Magician is the number zero in the tarot deck

tbis aint it

“The story develops the group's ideas on Man's responsibility to itself, its family and the planet; ...

could it be... american life vol. 2? 

😯

11 minutes ago, Shaun said:

There’s nothing better than logging in and seeing the New Album thread labeled “HOT!”

Until you find out it’s just more pages of people resurrecting the “but what if it’s for MDNA Skin” conversation for the 957th time :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Isaac said:

“The story develops the group's ideas on Man's responsibility to itself, its family and the planet; ...

could it be... american life vol. 2? 

😯

I don't think she's going down the route of referencing some obscure anime at all 

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I don't think she's going down the route of referencing some obscure anime at all :lmao:  

yea I don't think so either, I posted just for fun
LX seems the most plausible to me even though as an album title it seems too much in the same vein as MDNA 

Just now, YannBouch said:

So you think it’s really a letter? Not a Roman number? 

I don't think it represents a number, no. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Well in 4 hours it will be exactly 24 hours until she posted it. So we will have to wait and see 

I really hope IX appears tonight :smoke:

6 minutes ago, kubi said:

I feel like this comment from the official Ariana Grande account only fuels the fire more. 

Screenshot_20190402-075656.png

Mert Alas and some others have also commented... I don't believe it's MDNA x Moschino, it can't be. Profile picture change too...

7 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Mert Alas and some others have also commented... I don't believe it's MDNA x Moschino, it can't be. Profile picture change too...

I should have clarified, I don't think it's MDNA related either and I think her comment backs that up. 

5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

shes a genuine fan that ariana ...i like her 

Absolutely, and it is very refreshing to see such a successful  current female pop star adulate her so much and giving her the respect she deserves!!

Just now, peppermint said:

Absolutely, and it is very refreshing to see such a successful  current female pop star adulate her so much and giving her the respect she deserves!!

YUP.

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

Spot on!!

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

If only her M adoration translated into her music and live shows ...

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Amen sistah.

The fact that she included M's voice in one of her recent videos is a proof that she has a huge respect for her.

9 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Amen sistah.

The fact that she included M's voice in one of her recent videos is a proof that she has a huge respect for her.

she even said a bit of the american life rap when madonna dragged her on stage as the unapologetic bitch 

12 minutes ago, Kilt said:

If only her M adoration translated into her music and live shows ...

I think she is a good performer , musically not my taste - im from Manchester and i think her performance at the benefit show was really good and brave of her and it must have been so hard plus despite her ex boyfriend killing himself shes still throwing herself out there making music ..shes a inspiration to be fair ..lets not hate on her shes a fan of madonnas 

3 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The fact that Ariana knows the American Life rap proves we should love her lol. Its too bad Madonna hasnt done a real duet with her but its ok because we get anitta...

I totally would be down for a duet...they have great chemistry!

8 hours ago, Starman said:

So apparently is about MDNA skin X

the moschino colaborarion

like H & M X moschino had a colaboration too...

dissappinting and what a fail

you wouldn't tease with X if it was for the Moschino collab, the X letter has no importance. This isn't related - we established that here.

I don't think it's a countdown either. I've never seen a countdown in roman numbers and I don't think she would use 9 posts for just one number. It doesn't make sense.