New album

There is literally NOTHING more exciting than a new Madonna era beginning and sharing it with all of you makes it a million times better!!

She really was holding up to go along the timing, I mean, releasing info in the first day of Q2 and April 1st.

I keep refreshing her page every two seconds for a story or something, she’s not going to upload another photo because it will mess with the X.

Im glad that she’s playing with her audience on Instagram, she really needs to engage and explote more her digital  fan base.

Just now, Bill said:

There is literally NOTHING more exciting than a new Madonna era beginning and sharing it with all of you makes it a million times better!!

I know right !!! ❤️❤️ And to all the fans here. 

My body is not ready

1 minute ago, Bill said:

🤗 Amen 

7 minutes ago, robster said:

I told you Guys this week would be “next month”! 😛 This is not a drill people! Hold on tight, cause we are going on quite a ride!!!

Rob so you know what the "X" stands for?!

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Rob so you know what the "X" stands for?!

Nope, but I knew we’d be getting more info this week! Didn’t expect it today, but hey. Why not on the first of the month! Kick of this month right! Get ready for some fun stuff peeps!

1 minute ago, robster said:

Nope, but I knew we’d be getting more info this week! Didn’t expect it today, but hey. Why not on the first of the month! Kick of this month right! Get ready for some fun stuff peeps!

Thanks!! I can't wait!! going nuts!!!!!!