New album

Now would be a good time for her to release as the competition is low.....further into the year especially around summer it will be fiercE

If she's planning to release on Q2, she might be ready to get the #2 spot again because The Lion King soundtrack is going to be released around June. And like it or not, we all knew how much that one is gonna make.

45 minutes ago, Tulio1958 said:

I'm afraid that the album's performance is very bad.

Well, even if it is , it’s quite irrelevant at this point. Moneys on touring. If she fails to sell tickets ( which would be something very, very odd ) then it’d be worrisome. But I’m positive the album will sell well worldwide even if it fails in the US.

From the article

Published on January 29, the video had been filmed many months before, in June 2018, in a studio in Paço de Arcos. Have they done a whole song together, is it just an excerpt, a choir? It is not known, but it is known that the respective video also has the batukadeiras and should be recorded in the first days of April.

Just now, dollhouse said:

so she has videos filmed year ago?

They say the clips Madonna posted in January were filmed in last june, but the actual music video for the song they recorded is scheduled to be shot next week. I hope this is reliable!

As much as I never imagined Madonna would ever do a visual album, she has done an awful lot of video shoots... I mean, I definitely feel like there’s a message behind this album that she’s trying to convey. So maybe it’s a like an album-long music video? Who knows...

6 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

They say the clips Madonna posted in January were filmed in last june, but the actual music video for the song they recorded is scheduled to be shot next week. I hope this is reliable!

The ones she did on the super moon or which?

The plot thickens... So she filmed videos that are not music videos, and has yet to finish filming the music video? I do not think M would do videos for each song on the album. Maybe tour backdrops? This album is not comimg in Q2 imho.

Okay this is the week we finally hear something. I can really, really, really feel it this time so strap yourselves in.

9 minutes ago, motherandfather03 said:

when is NYC pride... I bet it comes out in sequence with her performances there. 

it was reported she didnt reach agreement with Pride so she wont be there.

40 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Okay this is the week we finally hear something. I can really, really, really feel it this time so strap yourselves in.

Please 🙏🏻 I hope you are not trolling.. but tomorrow is the first of April

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

A user called Mench, i think

Well if true that's both Glasto (demanding too much money) and Pride (what? demanding too many feathers?) that they've fucked. Good going.