New album

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Get those two shipped off to boarding school :bad: Or at least get them off my damn timeline (and I say the same to my own aunt who keeps spamming us all with 'delightful' pics of her snot nosed brats every damn day) #sorrynotsorry

XAud7IJ.png

2 hours ago, Kim said:

One can be excited for something and still be bored waiting Shaun.

Although I realise this could be March 2020 right now and you'd still be saying the same thing...

That is very true. Madonna could never record another album again and I'd die a happy fan.

34 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That is very true. Madonna could never record another album again and I'd die a happy fan.

Which is why I specified "current" Madonna in my 'bored' post. Obviously her previous body of work stands on its own merits.

37 minutes ago, Kim said:

Which is why I specified "current" Madonna in my 'bored' post. Obviously her previous body of work stands on its own merits.

Lucky for both of us, it's coming #soon! You're about to say goodbye to your boredom, Kim. This summer is gonna be everything.

34 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Lucky for both of us, it's coming #soon! You're about to say goodbye to your boredom, Kim. This summer is gonna be everything.

everythaaang, even! [/CandyShop]

1 hour ago, peter said:

everythaaang, even! [/CandyShop]

I’m addicted to Candy Shop and all the live versions. I think the MDNA Tour version is my fave.

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Omg my suger is rrraaawwww 😂

YAAAAAAASSSS. I almost quoted that part, too ... 

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

I’m addicted to Candy Shop and all the live versions. I think the MDNA Tour version is my fave.

Absolutely! ALL of the live versions are LIFE. I know even hard-core fans like to poke fun about Candy Shop, but ... I cannot find any fault with any of the live versions. I liked the MDNA tour version best until the RHT version ... I think that might be tied with it MDNAT version now. Both are great, and the choreography and costumes .... :dramatic:

Who's hungry..? Who's READY ??

Get up out of your seat 
Come on up to the dance floor
I've got something so sweet 
Come on up to the front door
Just start moving your feet
Move on over to me

#sssoon

35 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

More twins IG videos. Exciting.

oooh maybe she wants to spend more tine with them

i wonder where the fanily will spent the summer holidays?