New album

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

Surely we will get some official news in april if album is out in June ..eurovision May possibly and a new single out late april first week of may ...

i doubt it, she will skip "official news"

ย 

3 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Madonna should invest time and effort in making music (unlike what she did with MDNA) --> CHECK
Madonna should really be more careful with sharing info in order to avoid leaks --> CHECK
Madonna shouldย go back with working with Mirwais --> CHECK
Madonna should be more playful with her looks, change hairstyle and reinvent herself --> CHECK
Madonna should put more effort in her videos because the last ones were kinda cheap --> CHECK

why are there people still complaining....? I really don't get it

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

2 hours ago, loowee said:

Not this thread derailing into a mess AGAIN....

We have waited for 4 years and we're only A MONTH away from the Madonna storm.

Can some of you just shut the fuck up and stop whining about her work life balance?

not to mention, she's clearly working. maybe all the teasing is too much, but if she were silent (which i personally wouldn't mind because that's how it was in the old days) people would complain about that too!

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Can someone please post the whiteboard songs again?ย 

Rรƒยฉsultats de recherche d'images pour ร‚ยซร‚ย madonna whiteboardร‚ย ร‚ยป

1.ย  Killers
2.ย  Extreme Occident
3.ย  Dark Ballet
4.ย  I Don't Search, I Find
5.ย  God Control
6.ย  Batukaย 
7.ย  Funanร ย 
8.ย  Medellin
9.ย  Future
10. I Live (I Lie?)
11. Crazy (Easy? Lazy?)
12. Faz Gostoso
13. Locaย 
14. Back That Up (!!!!!!!)
15. Come Alive
16. ???

7 minutes ago, Alain Delon said:

1.ย  Killers
2.ย  Extreme Occident
3.ย  Dark Ballet
5.ย  God Control
6.ย  Batukaย 
7.ย  Funanร ย 
8.ย  Medellin
9.ย  Future
10. I Live (I Lie?)
11. Crazy (Easy? Lazy?)
12. Faz Gostoso
13. Locaย 
15. Come Alive
16. ???

Faz Gostoso feat. ANITTA.

43 minutes ago, Alain Delon said:

1.ย  Killers
2.ย  Extreme Occident
3.ย  Dark Ballet
5.ย  God Control
6.ย  Batukaย 
7.ย  Funanร ย 
8.ย  Medellin
9.ย  Future
10. I Live (I Lie?)
11. Crazy (Easy? Lazy?)
12. Faz Gostoso
13. Locaย 
15. Come Alive
16. ???

Loca - crazyย 

i doubt she will have two songs titled crazyย 

i think " come alive " may be the first single ..the theatre has " wake up " signs ......

i guess waking up is similar to coming alive ?!

ย 

I think Killers will be the stand out trackย 

Extreme Occident- will this be like American Life Pt 2?! And then track 2 Killers maybe that's the political track, calling politicians, etc out? OMG I can't wait for each song to have it's own thread!!!! Can't come soon enough!

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

wtf are they doing to her face is it me or have they photo shopped her eyes apart

971B210D-DD98-4212-A603-DAADCE2F4683.png

They removed the eye patch and inserted the left eye instead

Guest CzarnaWisnia
11 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Wish people would stop saying how hardย it is for Madonna to work because of having the twins. It is making her out as one of thoseย new types ofย celebrity whingers and victims that are seen everywhere today -ย ย which she has NEVER been and never will be.ย She has always worked previously when her children were young. I don't understand why all of a sudden she isย somewhat pitied forย ย being both an artist and a mother. ย Women with hardly any money go to work and have no back up and support with child minding yet people keep talking about wealthy celebrities having to cope. Madonna is a wonderful mother which we loveย and she also loves working. She hasย support all around her. Imagine if we had this attitude when she made Ray of light, Music and Confessions.ย ย Thinking it is tooย much for her and so hard ย becauseย she had young children.ย Why is it brought up so much now ?ย 

THANK YOU. You are so right.

Wish people would stop saying how hardย it is for Madonna to work because of having the twins. It is making her out as one of thoseย new types ofย celebrity whingers and victims that are seen everywhere today -ย ย which she has NEVER been and never will be.ย She has always worked previously when her children were young. I don't understand why all of a sudden she isย somewhat pitied forย ย being both an artist and a mother. ย Women with hardly any money go to work and have no back up and support with child minding yet people keep talking about wealthy celebrities having to cope. Madonna is a wonderful mother which we loveย and she also loves working. She hasย support all around her. Imagine if we had this attitude when she made Ray of light, Music and Confessions.ย ย Thinking it is tooย much for her and so hard ย becauseย she had young children.ย Why is it brought up so much now ?ย 

w0q1bTf.gif

Sorry to bring this up @Nikkiย but:

1) Did you say to him that radio stations actuallyย play SHIT music and quality was never considered? I hope you didย 

2) Did you point out that other old artists are not played too? Again I hope you didย 

23 minutes ago, Alain Delon said:

I'm super hyped for Back That Up. I love that song!ย Listening on repeat now. I know a lot of fans don't like it, but I think it could have been the boppiest bop on Rebel Heart.

I love it too but I don't think it's the same song.ย 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I get the impression that Madonna's complaint is that she can't be there at times.ย  I feel she is far more dedicated in spending time with her children more than ever.ย  I'm sure the whole Rocco situation a few years back magnified that.ย  So she "struggles" with working versus spending time with her kids.ย  I see that she has her assistants and nannies film a lot of things, so she doesn't miss anything important.ย 

Can't wait to get the REAL news on the new era since these new album threads can go totally off topic.ย  But sometimes, it's all part of the fun that leads up to a new release. ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

41 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Sorry to bring this up @Nikkiย but:

1) Did you say to him that radio stations actuallyย play SHIT music and quality was never considered? I hope you didย 

2) Did you point out that other old artists are not played too? Again I hope you didย 

im not sure why im being questioned in this topic? seems so random..But yes, I did. Why?