New album

Still hoping for a video for every song on the album.  All different looks to match the different songs. Thinking of the magnificent and varied videos that Madonna has made previously and often imagined how fantastic it would of been to have video clips also made for incredible songs that were not released as singles.  For example, imagine if a video was made for every song on Like a Prayer, Ray of light, Like a Virgin, Erotica and Music ( just naming a few to demonstrate how great it would of been ) 

Probably asking too much but Madonna songs with wonderful video clips - nobody has ever done it better !  Release the first two singles with videos first and then the whole lot with the album. They will be there for Madonna fans forever to love. 

we basically know nothing at this point and that's the way I like it. We've made all these scenarios in our heads and the meltdowns have been unbearable but there is a LOT of effort she's put into the videos so far from the teases we have seen and she's also mentioned the struggles of doing her job since the twins on more than one insta post.

Happy the twins are included in some form.

28 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Good catch. Although they were using a green screen. Do magazines use green screen?

Nothing says the green screen and the eye patched picture are for the same project 😉

18 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

we basically know nothing at this point and that's the way I like it. We've made all these scenarios in our heads and the meltdowns have been unbearable but there is a LOT of effort she's put into the videos so far from the teases we have seen and she's also mentioned the struggles of doing her job since the twins on more than one insta post.

Happy the twins are included in some form.

Wish people would stop saying how hard it is for Madonna to work because of having the twins. It is making her out as one of those new types of celebrity whingers and victims that are seen everywhere today -  which she has NEVER been and never will be. She has always worked previously when her children were young. I don't understand why all of a sudden she is somewhat pitied for  being both an artist and a mother.  Women with hardly any money go to work and have no back up and support with child minding yet people keep talking about wealthy celebrities having to cope. Madonna is a wonderful mother which we love and she also loves working. She has support all around her. Imagine if we had this attitude when she made Ray of light, Music and Confessions.  Thinking it is too much for her and so hard  because she had young children. Why is it brought up so much now ? 

45 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Good catch. Although they were using a green screen. Do magazines use green screen?

We were talking about the last IS post ... Check it 😉😜😝

54 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Wish people would stop saying how hard it is for Madonna to work because of having the twins. It is making her out as one of those new types of celebrity whingers and victims that are seen everywhere today -  which she has NEVER been and never will be. She has always worked previously when her children were young. I don't understand why all of a sudden she is somewhat pitied for  being both an artist and a mother.  Women with hardly any money go to work and have no back up and support with child minding yet people keep talking about wealthy celebrities having to cope. Madonna is a wonderful mother which we love and she also loves working. She has support all around her. Imagine if we had this attitude when she made Ray of light, Music and Confessions.  Thinking it is too much for her and so hard  because she had young children. Why is it brought up so much now ? 

Because she how has 4 young children to look after and this isn't twenty years ago. AND she's mentioned the struggle . 

34 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Because she how has 4 young children to look after and this isn't twenty years ago. AND she's mentioned the struggle . 

Well,  sorry I don't see it as the big deal so many seem to.  David and Mercy are not little children anymore and she has nannies, support, millions of dollars and she still spends a lot of time with her children.  She is an incredible mother and an incredible artist.  Always has been and I think always will be.  I think she is like every mother in the world - who has days where they feel guilty about juggling both and sound off.  I am pretty confident Madonna would have retired years back if she thought it was too much of a struggle. 

It is kind of annoying really.  Years ago,  fans used to talk about how sexist it was that so many articles were criticising her for working while being a mother.  Lots of articles wondering why she did not retire and she even talked about that on the Tears of a Clown concert.  Talked about why people asked her why she kept on going.  She talked of wanting to work and then performed "  Don't tell me"  as an answer to those critics.   Now,  it seems as if she is getting portrayed as a sort of victim for being both a mother and an artist and I think that is a shame.  

5 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Maybe she rework Freedom for this album?

Every revolution starts inside a broken heart

Every new beginning starts when something falls apart

Can't you hear a voice inside that's calling out your name

What you risk is what you value, nothing is in vain

I hope so!!! These are some of her most beautiful lyrics ever and I thought it was a shame Freedom didn’t make it to the album in some form.  So here’s hoping it’ll make its way onto this one!!

41 minutes ago, Bill said:

I hope so!!! These are some of her most beautiful lyrics ever and I thought it was a shame Freedom didn’t make it to the album in some form.  So here’s hoping it’ll make its way onto this one!!

if there is a song she needs to rework for her new album its " heaven " 

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

That green screen there is just for film Hologram 3D..  It called mixed reality capture..  The studio is in London 

IMG_20190327_203551.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-205249.jpg

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Well,  sorry I don't see it as the big deal so many seem to.  David and Mercy are not little children anymore and she has nannies, support, millions of dollars and she still spends a lot of time with her children.  She is an incredible mother and an incredible artist.  Always has been and I think always will be.  I think she is like every mother in the world - who has days where they feel guilty about juggling both and sound off.  I am pretty confident Madonna would have retired years back if she thought it was too much of a struggle. 

It is kind of annoying really.  Years ago,  fans used to talk about how sexist it was that so many articles were criticising her for working while being a mother.  Lots of articles wondering why she did not retire and she even talked about that on the Tears of a Clown concert.  Talked about why people asked her why she kept on going.  She talked of wanting to work and then performed "  Don't tell me"  as an answer to those critics.   Now,  it seems as if she is getting portrayed as a sort of victim for being both a mother and an artist and I think that is a shame.  

the album is prob called " the struggle " lol 

its hard to juggle being a mother when shes out on tour i think 

if that madonnafanparty account is from tribe mods, then they're shady and vile. they just posted an edited version of madonna's selfie to make her look less attractive (I can tell photoshop from a mile away, the top part of her head gives it away). aside from one comment asking what's wrong with her face, they disabled the comments so you can't even call them out. they don't seem to have madonna's best interest.

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

if that madonnafanparty account is from tribe mods, then they're shady and vile. they just posted an edited version of madonna's selfie to make her look less attractive (I can tell photoshop from a mile away, the top part of her head gives it away). aside from one comment asking what's wrong with her face, they disabled the comments so you can't even call them out. they don't seem to have madonna's best interest.

i noticed that too ..just thought it was bad quality screen shot 

they also posted a lot about the apple streaming platform that they presumed madonna was involved in and to top it off have also posted what that magic page posted with the green room and the taxi 

Madonna should invest time and effort in making music (unlike what she did with MDNA) --> CHECK
Madonna should really be more careful with sharing info in order to avoid leaks --> CHECK
Madonna should go back with working with Mirwais --> CHECK
Madonna should be more playful with her looks, change hairstyle and reinvent herself --> CHECK
Madonna should put more effort in her videos because the last ones were kinda cheap --> CHECK

why are there people still complaining....? I really don't get it

14 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

Madonna should invest time and effort in making music (unlike what she did with MDNA) --> CHECK
Madonna should really be more careful with sharing info in order to avoid leaks --> CHECK
Madonna should be more playful with her looks, change hairstyle and reinvent herself --> CHECK
Madonna should put more effort in her videos because the last ones were kinda cheap --> CHECK

THIS + 1,000

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Couldn’t agree more. 

Looking at her career as a whole, she has been a mother for much longer than not. I don’t see the big deal. 

As if she hadn’t bombarded us with Lola and Rocco action if Instagram had been around. 

18 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

And there is a fan who despises Mirwais as if he's some Satanic criminal who needs to be exterminated 

The complaints will never stop. It's never enough

23 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

because its taking ages ...

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I see what you mean, Jazzy. Madonna has never been one to complain or be a victim, but coming from a big family myself, I know the struggle is real.  And teenagers can be the worse imo!  Lol but I'm glad you bring this up because you are right for how Madonna is strong and has a way of juggling it all but it can't be easy especially when she has to be away from them in any way especially for a length of time. It's been especially hard on her with Rocco and his oppositions at times etc. 

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I see what you mean, Jazzy. Madonna has never been one to complain or b a victim, but coming from a big family myself, I know the struggle is real.  And teenagers can be the worse imo!  Lol but I'm glad you bring this up because you are right for how Madonna is strong and has a way of juggling it all but it can't be easy especially when she has to be away from them in any way especially for a length of time. It's been especially hard on her with Rocco and his oppositions at times etc. 

rocco went to live with daddykins because madonna is madonna ..it was most likely her dragging him on tour that caused him to move his dads ..he just wanted the quiet life and his dad prob felt the same and madonnas world is chaotic and she was not prepared to just stop being a artist ..there will deffo be a song about this struggle on the album and i look forward to hearing it ..prob a ballad - intervention part two