Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Eurovision will have a huge viewer audience. As trite as this may sound, events like this need instant ultra catchy songs to catch the GP totally. Medellin is fantastic but it is not instantaneous.  Why normally the catchiest songs win the competition. It is also a full blown fun event, not serious or solemn. 

I agree.

Most of us in here didn't absolutely love Medellin on first listen it took time. It's a grower. I think she has a much better chance of having a hit and catching all of Europe's attention with something more instant. 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Definitely worldwide. Super Bowl is much bigger in the USA. Eurovision everywhere else. Madonna's performance on SuperBowl itself created mass talk around the world. Eurovision would have the same effect 

I'm so excited!! 😄 

1 hour ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Jean Paul Gaultier, Top French Designer, Coming to Israel's Eurovision to Dress Madonna

https://www.haaretz.com/life/.premium-jean-paul-gaultier-top-french-designer-coming-to-eurovision-to-dress-madonna-1.7173411

Thank you! I need rumors, I need a confirmation!

17 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

I was just about to post this! YAY! :clap:

Another iconic look! The Medellin video eye patch look is already iconic. Drag queens worlwide are already getting outfits made😂

33 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

giphy.gif

i was hoping hung up or music, but i’m not surprised she always sings LAP cuz she thinks lap is the only classic song from her biggest music catalog 

I think LAP was to be expected - what I'm really interested in is which song off the new album she's going to roll out. To the Eurovision experts (looking at you @Msig :laugh:) - when do the first rehearsals usually take place in the venue? I figure that's prolly when we're going to get the setlist leaked.

1 minute ago, Nonoka said:

I think LAP was to be expected - what I'm really interested in is which song off the new album she's going to roll out. To the Eurovision experts (looking at you @Msig :laugh:) - when do the first rehearsals usually take place in the venue? I figure that's prolly when we're going to get the setlist leaked.

I read somewhere she's coming to Tel Aviv on May 14

the rehearsals for the contestants start rhis coming saturday. there are two semi's 14 and 16 may.

The whole two weeks are packed with rehearsals so i'm wondering when those interval acts get the chance to rehearse...

11 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

the rehearsals for the contestants start rhis coming saturday. there are two semi's 14 and 16 may.

The whole two weeks are packed with rehearsals so i'm wondering when those interval acts get the chance to rehearse...

Interval acts usually rehearse in the week leading up to the final, when the competing performers don't have any rehearsals until 4 p.m. local time.

Two days prior to that she will take to the stage during the event’s second semi-final for a highly-anticipated interview about her affection for Israel and the song contest.

Let's hope she doesn't overstretch the love , real tricky and not really necessary

That’s a bad idea. Either do a real press conference and then the show or just do the show, but not a silly talk in the semis. I know our M.. we saw the mtv thing.. it’s better to avoid possible drama or mess

4 minutes ago, V.K said:

Two days prior to that she will take to the stage during the event’s second semi-final for a highly-anticipated interview about her affection for Israel and the song contest.

Let's hope she doesn't overstretch the love , real tricky and not really necessary

I bet she's hating this interview thing. But for one million bucks...

LAP! Oh well, let's hope for a beautiful reinvention that goes along with the sound of Madame X. She has to sell the tour after all!

Just now, Nikki said:

That’s a bad idea. Either do a real press conference and then the show or just do the show, but not a silly talk in the semis. I know our M.. we saw the mtv thing.. it’s better to avoid possible drama or mess

Yeah , a press conf . actually makes sense . Maybe the news aren't particularly accurate 

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

I bet she's hating this interview thing. But for one million bucks...

LAP! Oh well, let's hope for a beautiful reinvention that goes along with the sound of Madame X. She has to sell the tour after all!

That figure could be even higher in reality ... It's not like the truth ever comes out with these things( e.g Forbes ), until only maybe much much later .

34 minutes ago, V.K said:

I hope this won't happen, including Like a Prayer performance. 😂

When is this thing? Jesus take the wheel. Let Madonna be there with a full orchestra and no vocoders to sing I Rise and then Launch into the very dancey version of Like A Prayer from the blonde ambition tour. I dont want to see any Swaelee or Anitta or Quavo. I will lose it.