Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

1 hour ago, Alex40 said:

Hello everybody!

Yesterday night, Nana Mouskouri was invited in the French talk show Quotidien, and said Jean-Paul Gaultier created the jacket she was wearing, even if he was very busy with Madonna’s outfit for Eurovision. 

So don’t worry, she’s 100% doing it! Confirmation in a few days I guess!

(Sorry for my English!)

I saw the show too 😎 Nana Mouskouri was lovely with M and said JPG couldn't be on the set with her because he is London now!!!

Yeah I expect a dance number, Medellin is done so hopefully a great performance with cool costumes/visuals.

The slow song is LAP so stop with asking for her to perform Crave, they booked her for extravaganza not for ballads.

Anyway I guess they will confirm her in a few days and the European leg with the show.

11 hours ago, Alex40 said:

Hello everybody!

Yesterday night, Nana Mouskouri was invited in the French talk show Quotidien, and said Jean-Paul Gaultier created the jacket she was wearing, even if he was very busy with Madonna’s outfit for Eurovision. 

So don’t worry, she’s 100% doing it! Confirmation in a few days I guess!

(Sorry for my English!)

Ooooohhhhhhh! Thanks!

18 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Has she started to rehearse yet? She didn't post anything nor did her crew/dancers. She has 8 days! 

I've seen on Megan's IG that they´re rehearsing all the dancers and band, and I think that's for Eurovision, bc yersterday Madonna said that the tour songs hasn't been chosen 

30 minutes ago, alcermag said:

I've seen on Megan's IG that they´re rehearsing all the dancers and band, and I think that's for Eurovision, bc yersterday Madonna said that the tour songs hasn't been chosen 

Great!

46 minutes ago, alcermag said:

Wow this era is so kept in secret! We only knew about Medellin one day before the release and we have zero Idea which song she's performing in Eurovision! 

9 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Glad to hear Nana Mouskouri actually exists and it's not an invention by those weird fans who keep posting best selling lists on every Madonna video on Youtube.

Of course  she exists!!.........................yesterday on TV  she doesn't know exactly how she sells but she used to hear she's between Madonna (1) and Celine Dion (3) 

Edited by piedmoutet

2 minutes ago, alcermag said:

If someone wasn't 100% about M's performance, here is the confirmation + the stage remembers me a little of the MDNA tour

SO I'M READY

image.thumb.png.f485a7690b65423b5e0f445d08b69dd6.pngResultado de imagen para eurovision 2019 stage

:shock:

37 minutes ago, alcermag said:

If someone wasn't 100% about M's performance, here is the confirmation + the stage remembers me a little of the MDNA tour

SO I'M READY

image.thumb.png.f485a7690b65423b5e0f445d08b69dd6.pngResultado de imagen para eurovision 2019 stage

The first photo is taken from someone's presentation, it was not 100% official🤔

A WEEK! 😱😱

8 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

A WEEK! 😱😱

Yesterday an Italian radio station said Madonna is going to be the guest-star of the grand finale of ESC. 🙂

26 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

A WEEK! 😱😱

the first photo is from Israel's ''national'' tv channel press conference for Eurovision 

Maluma started his 11:11 World Tour yesterday. But looking at the dates, there's a gap between tonight's concert in Chile and next concert (23/05 in Mexico). I wonder if the gap is related to ESC performance or to press events and the release of his album.

1 hour ago, Musicinferno said:

If she really has 12 minutes, she could perform Like A Prayer, Medellín and Crave.

Yes 12 minutes would be enough for 3 songs. Fingers crossed!