Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

56 minutes ago, acko said:

Ugh I didn't put her in any article cuz nobody will confirm.

Some old fart @ work thinks he can make me jealous by saying

'I will look on the call sheet 2moro when I'm @ the rehearsal' :bad:

I told him 'Madame X does a closed rehearsal' and he didn't understand 😀

Your newspaper is sending someone there to Tel aviv????? Wow, you work in a big big place. In my newspaper we are ending up copying from other media to be able to finish in time, that'll tell you our poor state :lol:

Just now, karbatal said:

Your newspaper is sending someone there to Tel aviv????? Wow, you work in a big big place. In my newspaper we are ending up copying from other media to be able to finish in time, that'll tell you our poor state :lol:

They should send you Karbatal and @acko  they should send you as well.    Wish I was in charge of your papers and both of you would be there - all expenses payed at the best hotels with a huge budget to cover Madonna !  

18 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It's too big a company 4 my taste. It's a bit right wing and me and a few others whom were bought when
our magazines were sold (sad times) are now leftist moles in a weird environment, but shhhhh. I got Madam X's and the LGBTQ's back.
I also push the feminist agenda and have killed many 'a typical hausfrau with kids angle ' story :fag:

22 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

They should send you Karbatal and @acko  they should send you as well.    Wish I was in charge of your papers and both of you would be there - all expenses payed at the best hotels with a huge budget to cover Madonna !  

:kiss2:

3 minutes ago, acko said:

It's too big a company 4 my taste. It's a bit right wing and me and a few others whom were bought when
our magazines were sold (sad times) are now leftist moles in a weird environment, but shhhhh. I got Madam X's and the LGBTQ's back.
I also push the feminist agenda and have killed many 'a typical hausfrau with kids angle ' story :fag:

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, acko said:

Keep fighting them from the inside. :yes:

25 minutes ago, acko said:

They really don't know the power of the journo. How many times you can change this and that or tell a story that they don't expect. YAY! 

45 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We would need you as Editor there. We would be there and then ask the Eurovision mogul that some problem happened with our Editor-in-chief. "Oh, our Editor, from the News Aldrich March Corporation is coming from Australia. Could you please send her the ticket and a limo to the airport?" 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

We would need you as Editor there. We would be there and then ask the Eurovision mogul that some problem happened with our Editor-in-chief. "Oh, our Editor, from the News Aldrich March Corporation is coming from Australia. Could you please send her the ticket and a limo to the airport?" 

Yes !  :lol:  

In my wishfull thinking she should do Crave. Let the world let her know her soft side. A dance number is so predictible. When is the last time she performed something smoth and romantic in front of a big audience ? the 90s ?

18 minutes ago, dumitru said:

In my wishfull thinking she should do Crave. Let the world let her know her soft side. A dance number is so predictible. When is the last time she performed something smoth and romantic in front of a big audience ? the 90s ?

I think that the fact that she doesn't do that very often it's because she chooses not to. GP connects more with her big production performances.

She should perform Medellín and Crave or another new one!

No point in performing an old hit if she doesn't want to sell out stadiums anyway. She will sell out small theaters in Europe even without promo so she might as well use this to promote the album and not the tour!

Just now, dumitru said:

I ve already read that she ll be doing 2 new songs, but don't know how reliable the article was

I dont know how no one in her team realizes that I Rise is perfect for the political climate she is walking into. Also to show 200m people and remind them of the Madonna they love. Madonna with full orchestra singing her new empowerment song. Remind them that she still know how to make classic music. Before she goes into whatever dance song for the night.

Naw. An old hit and a new song (songs) is the right balance. It's meant to be a celebratory event and is as much for the audience in the venue as the audience at home, the majority of whom will lose interest quickly if they don't know what the hell she's singing. Really she should do about 4 songs in fact. 2 old; 2 new. She's not gonna get this big a viewership again anytime soon, so should take full advantage.

26 minutes ago, Kim said:

Naw. An old hit and a new song (songs) is the right balance. It's meant to be a celebratory event and is as much for the audience in the venue as the audience at home, the majority of whom will lose interest quickly if they don't know what the hell she's singing. Really she should do about 4 songs in fact. 2 old; 2 new. She's not gonna get this big a viewership again anytime soon, so should take full advantage.

Your right.

11 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Yes exactly. That's why I asked earlier if we are 100% sure she's doing only 2 songs. I'm in the USA so I had no idea how big this thing actually is. Madonna would be shrewd to make it a real event. But we shall see.

I can almost guarantee that most American viewers will be *horrified* by what they see watching Eurovision while waiting for Madonna's perf, but the numbers don't lie and that 200 mil TV audience can't be underestimated by her team. Yes, we shall see!

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Has she or anyone on her team has confirmed/talked about it yet? Because (amd maybe I'm being dramatic) I think that she's avoiding it.

The European dates of the Madame X tour are rumored to be announced Monday. If we dont hear anything from her by Monday night I would def start to worry.

will there be any streaming inks to watch this live? I wonder how we will be able to watch this.

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The European dates of the Madame X tour are rumored to be announced Monday. If we dont hear anything from her by Monday night I would def start to worry.

Alright then, thanks for the clarification! 🤘🏻

Hello everybody!

Yesterday night, Nana Mouskouri was invited in the French talk show Quotidien, and said Jean-Paul Gaultier created the jacket she was wearing, even if he was very busy with Madonna’s outfit for Eurovision. 

So don’t worry, she’s 100% doing it! Confirmation in a few days I guess!

(Sorry for my English!)

If this will be a performance for the history books that will have a lasting impact on the public, she should absolutely do more than 2 songs.  I'm still worried about the backlash she'll face over performing in Israel though...hopefully her new PR team is already drafting the IG post so we don't get another "I. love Israel and Palestine!!!! I Do Not Condone wars. #rebelheart #love #peace #magic ❤️" or whatever

35 minutes ago, Alex40 said:

Hello everybody!

Yesterday night, Nana Mouskouri was invited in the French talk show Quotidien, and said Jean-Paul Gaultier created the jacket she was wearing, even if he was very busy with Madonna’s outfit for Eurovision. 

So don’t worry, she’s 100% doing it! Confirmation in a few days I guess!

(Sorry for my English!)

Never in my life would I thought that Nana Mouskouri would confirm Madonna news :clap: