Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

57 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

she said she rehearsed 2 weeks by herself + 1 week with maluma

So she's not coming lol

Right now she is not doing talkshhows in US/UK/EU. the explanation could be :

1. She is focused on Eurovision

2. Medellin is a duet and not suitable for tv appereance due to scheduling issues.

After Crave comes out, if other tv dates surface before 18th , that i think is a sign of Eurovision not happening. But than again the rumours are floating such as JPG doing the costumes for Eurovision, etc.

While she rehearsed Medellin she could perfectly have rehearsed Eurovision. It is absurd that My Heritage, who is Eurovision's sponsor this year, would have that piece about Eurovision Winners related to Madonna if it weren't for her performance. 

Isn't that confirmed? 

I thought Eurovision had confirmed that she was doing that. I'm sorry guys, I'm not following this thread lately, so what happened? 

4 hours ago, dumitru said:

Right now she is not doing talkshhows in US/UK/EU. the explanation could be :

1. She is focused on Eurovision

2. Medellin is a duet and not suitable for tv appereance due to scheduling issues.

After Crave comes out, if other tv dates surface before 18th , that i think is a sign of Eurovision not happening. But than again the rumours are floating such as JPG doing the costumes for Eurovision, etc.

She's doing Eurovision, as for talk shows, like she's ALWAYS done, she'll do them the week the Album drops and some after

Like she did with American Life for instance

2 hours ago, lautert said:

Isn't that confirmed? 

I thought Eurovision had confirmed that she was doing that. I'm sorry guys, I'm not following this thread lately, so what happened? 

I don't consider if confirmed but apparently it is. lol

13 minutes ago, mindatrappa said:

Is this a reliable source?

From that article:

:sneaky:

She's appearing during the 2nd Eurovision semi-final in an interview. That's the Thursday night. Then she does the performances on Saturday night. And she arrives in Israel Tuesday May 14th apparently 

Not only is quavo not worthy, he’s also a homophobe..

she could sing that song for gay rights and make an important statement. who the fuck gives a shit about Quavo? sorry, but singing at Eurovision in Israel is gonna be hard enough as it is with the controversy, why fuel it with bringing that cunt on stage and to a Jamaican song?

It is a nightmare her duet with  Quavo in the first place. Then to take him to Eurovision. And who on earth is telling her that after four years out the first three songs you fully promote are collabos with random young male musicians that should be kissing the ground you walk on? She should have spent this energy on Irise.  Why are you releasing three songs from your first album in four years and they are all collabos with these millennial artists

This just gives the haters grounds for nonsense even though we know M just loves to collab with people she vibes with. What is more annoying is that Madonna on her own is the best Madonna. I am unimpressed but let me stay streaming I rise, Medellin and making more people buy the album and singles on Itunes. 

14 minutes ago, Jeby said:

It is a nightmare her duet with  Quavo in the first place. Then to take him to Eurovision. And who on earth is telling her that after four years out the first three songs you fully promote are collabos with random young male musicians that should be kissing the ground you walk on? She should have spent this energy on Irise.  Why are you releasing three songs from your first album in four years and they are all collabos with these millennial artists

This just gives the haters grounds for nonsense even though we know M just loves to collab with people she vibes with. What is more annoying is that Madonna on her own is the best Madonna. I am unimpressed but let me stay streaming I rise, Medellin and making more people buy the album and singles on Itunes. 

Eurovison is a nightmare not Madonna's collaborations. 😀

Surely she was always performing Future, since it drop the night before the show. It makes commercial sense.

.......but then also makes little sense if Crave is being sent to radio a week before 🤷‍♂️ 

Also it’s not a duet, I can’t see Quavo being anything more than a rap feature. 

4 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Is this a reliable source?

From that article:

:sneaky:

so... crave is the pop gem that's supposed to be the pop gem second single but she's gonna promote future ft. quavo on eurovision instead of the second single?

How the fuck a song with Jamaican vibes will mash up perfectly with Like a Prayer? My God.

At the end of the day I support Madonna... but this is really really weird.

one of her dancers said he is going  to rehearse something for madonna on his instagram. he is in london now. must be related with Eurovision.

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

Not only is quavo not worthy, he’s also a homophobe..

she could sing that song for gay rights and make an important statement. who the fuck gives a shit about Quavo? sorry, but singing at Eurovision in Israel is gonna be hard enough as it is with the controversy, why fuel it with bringing that cunt on stage and to a Jamaican song?

As each year goes by, It feels like nothing is ever simple in Madonna fandom! lol

Let's just hope for the best anyway with the performance even though most of us seem not to be into Quavo at all.

Eurovision will definitely be interesting.......

Great edition of Eurovision. One, M ìs gonna perform. Two, our song by Duncan Laurence 'Arcade' is really beautiful and a bookies favorite. I so hope that after 44 years we might win again. Fingers crossed.

The moaning, the whining and the absurdity and the "but he's a homophobe" and all of that. I really think Madonna's fanbase has become very annoying with the years. 

Only if she puts on a leotard and fucks a boombox while some bass is playing will some people here satisfied. I wish another forum welcomed those MOAN OF ACHERS. 

YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE TRACK! 

5 hours ago, datf said:

so... crave is the pop gem that's supposed to be the pop gem second single but she's gonna promote future ft. quavo on eurovision instead of the second single?

Where was it said that Crave was the official second single? 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Where was it said that Crave was the official second single? 

To that end, “Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson. He adds, “I think we have a good shot to get a top five club record with some [‘Medellín’] remixes, and get that song into people’s spaces that they might not anticipate.” (Madonna has notched a record 57 top five-charting hits on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart.)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

Madonna and Future on Eurovision, so unexpected xD let's wait and see