Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

7 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Don't really know what that means, I thought she was confirmed.

It only means stupid KAN wanted to come out with the news first and is now behaving like a petty child, so they can have their „official“ announcement later...

20 hours ago, robster said:

Kupono has arrived in London... rehearsals about to get started?! 😄

There's an instastory on Marvin Gofin s  instagram of him and the Eurostar train. Must be heading to London as well.

5 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

Are  they  using the  queen to sell tickets?  Annoying

Tickets in Eurovision are sold out within days. They don't need Madonna to sell them. 

On 4/15/2019 at 12:13 AM, Alfastar said:

3 hours ago,  Mario Lopez said: 

How does someone from the USA watch Eurovision? I must see Madonna perform at this event!

I’m not sure if it’s available in the US, I’m in the UK but maybe BBC iplayer as they show the Eurovision  live.

Thanks!!!

On 4/14/2019 at 11:53 PM, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I would like to believe there is a live stream on YouTube or on the Eurovision homepage? Since there is obviously no channel in the US broacasting the show there should be no rights issue that results in blocking your country from watching.

Thanks!!!

So sad to see Madonna doing EUROVISION, the cheesiest event in music. It's also not a good look to be performing in Israel at this time. It's like performing in South Africa during the Apartheid era. 😞 Please let this not be true!

42 minutes ago, ipex said:

So sad to see Madonna doing EUROVISION, the cheesiest event in music. It's also not a good look to be performing in Israel at this time. It's like performing in South Africa during the Apartheid era. 😞 Please let this not be true!

Someone BAN this annoying CUNT

43 minutes ago, ipex said:

Oh ffs!

Ipex is banned. He was only here to lurk in the Kylie thread 24/7. He immediately flipped out when he had his access from there taken away. He will now have the time to buy himself some badly needed Kylie Incontinence Pants! :sick:

The single, Eurovision.... it's very COADF-era hype.

I remember HU was "leaked" due to the Motorolla phone ad, and she premiered HU performance on MTV EU :dramatic:  and she was so huge everywhere!

I hope Madame-X will have the same success!

3 hours ago, ipex said:

I hope you do not harm yourself over it. The feeling of disappointment must be eating you from the inside.

Guest Marco

Breaking News:

Pink Floyd are massively overrated and Roger Waters needs a new gimmick because the SJW shtick isn’t doing him any favors. :goodbye:

2 hours ago, horn said:

The single, Eurovision.... it's very COADF-era hype.

I remember HU was "leaked" due to the Motorolla phone ad, and she premiered HU performance on MTV EU :dramatic:  and she as so huge everywhere!

I hope Madame-X will have the same success!

Yes, this era reminds me a lot to that one. This time, though, she's going with the times and releasing the first two singles really fast. 

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

So do we think Medellin will fit in Eurovision? or is there indeed a second song coming soon?

I believe it will be Killers Who Are Partying. 

And maybe that's why she changed the title. Just Killers could be too controversial for the Eurovision people?

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

So do we think Medellin will fit in Eurovision? or is there indeed a second song coming soon?

The album is due for release in June so this single is being released too far ahead than usual-remember she usually releases album, at the most, 2 weeks after first single so I think we can accept the disco drag queen song n video around same time as Eurovision

7 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I mean, the press release said we would hear more songs before the album release. So I think she will be promoting another single by then.

Yeah That's what I was thinking.

I don't know why she changed Killers, but the new title is...er...interesting.

8 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

The album is due for release in June so this single is being released too far ahead than usual-remember she usually releases album, at the most, 2 weeks after first single so I think we can accept the disco drag queen song n video around same time as Eurovision

Sounds about right.

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

No way I don't think so. 

I think Medellin will have an impact in the places Maluma is popular but will fall flat in the places he is unknown. 

I think they'll be the dance/disco track unveiled for the Eurovision.