Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

1 hour ago, rooch4u said:

I’m for a house dance version of DON’T TELL ME. Time to bring it back to the gp.

This!!

she needs a big massive hit from her catelogue that the GP really knows and the new song

Celebration wasnt a big worldwide hit

I doubt she would do vogue live

My guess is Music

ew at PJ acting like the high moral compass. Im sure most of them are from the US and don't know shit about Eurovision. Ive not been happy when the first rumours started because I knew some SJWs would complain, but the pretence of the posters on that other forum is something else..

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

ew at PJ acting like the high moral compass. Im sure most of them are from the US and don't know shit about Eurovision. Ive not been happy when the first rumours started because I knew some SJWs would complain, but the pretence of the posters on that other forum is something else..

I was just reading the Madonna there and rolling my eyes the entire time. I dont post there but I read the Madonna thread often. Im glad I dont because I couldnt take most of those peoples opinions.

The 2 songs are most probably already picked and currently being rehearsed so it’s pointless bombarding any social media accounts with requests 

50 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

What aboit Celebration? come hoin the party

A Celebration/Holiday mashup perhaps but was Celebration really THAT big outside of the US back in '09? I've always considered it a moderate hit at best. It only scraped the lower half of the Hot 100 here in the US so perhaps my perception is skewed. She needs one of her MONSTER hits at this event. Pull out all the stops....a LAP sized hit, new song, Maluma and above all an AMAZING performance. 

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

A Celebration/Holiday mashup perhaps but was Celebration really THAT big outside of the US back in '09? I've always considered it a moderate hit at best. It only scraped the lower half of the Hot 100 here in the US so perhaps my perception is skewed. She needs one of her MONSTER hits at this event. Pull out all the stops....a LAP sized hit, new song, Maluma and above all an AMAZING performance. 

Celebration was HUGE. and she has a compiöation named after it and Toir closer mdna tour.

An italian website says Madonna  will be the special guest of the ESC and will sing 2 songs (a new 1 with a political message and a classic). She will get 1 million € (given by Silvan Adams) and she will stay at the Dan Hotel with an entourage of 60 persons. So nothing new under the sun. 😉

59 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

An italian website says Madonna  will be the special guest of the ESC and will sing 2 songs (a new 1 with a political message and a classic). She will get 1 million € (given by Silvan Adams) and she will stay at the Dan Hotel with an entourage of 60 persons. So nothing new under the sun. 😉

I'll take whatever classic. I have so many tinglies running up and down my spine just thinking about it.  Come to us, Madonna! 

17 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'll take whatever classic. I have so many tingles running up and down my spine just thinking about it.  Come to us, Madonna! 

She has a vast catalogue,. She will choose the song that fits perfectly with the new 1 and the spirit of the contest. 😉

23 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

She has a vast catalogue,. She will choose the song that fits perfectly with the new 1 and the spirit of the contest. 😉

Yep. She'll pick something so perfect like in the past. I have no doubt. Can't wait. 

33 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

YES please!!

Get those streams! It will get the era kicked off on the right foot. 

Yesss please for me too. Yayyy we were all born ready.  yesssss

I just hope you US guys can watch Madonna performing that night... because in 2016 when Justin Timberlake was the interval act, the US commentary was priceless when Justin was about to perform: "You can't vote, you can't watch Justin Timberlake - might be a good time to go get a snack or something". Logo TV, who was broadcasting Eurovision live that year in the US couldn’t get the rights to his performance. Hope that doesn't happen again this year… 🙊

2 minutes ago, Magrat said:

I just hope you US guys can watch Madonna performing that night... because in 2016 when Justin Timberlake was the interval act, the US commentary was priceless when Justin was about to perform: "You can't vote, you can't watch Justin Timberlake - might be a good time to go get a snack or something". Logo TV, who was broadcasting Eurovision live that year in the US couldn’t get the rights to his performance. Hope that doesn't happen again this year… 🙊

But they can watch a live stream on YouTube!

14 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Yep. She'll pick something so perfect like in the past. I have no doubt. Can't wait. 

😚

6 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I’ve already subscribed to some Greek network that will be airing it live

imagine people in USA,Europe and Australia where the ESC is also very big watching this live at the same time!, it"s really amazing!!!

That makes me wonder maybe she sing's Imagine from John Lennon?!!!

Edited by strepentijger

4 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

imagine people in USA,Europe and Australia where the ESC is also very big watching this live at the same time!, it"s really amazing!!!

It will be the bomb... this will inevitably reach twice as many viewers than the SuperBowl did back in 2012. My prediction. She will make Eurovision bigger than it already is. 

Eta: not many ppl watch Eurovision in North América

if that awful maluma and anitta rumour is true, she's better off not performing at all. that would be the worst choice.. and horrible from a PR standpoint too as these two are unknown in most of Europe so it doesn't make sense. it's like madonna promoting these ahem "people". it wouldn't work at all and I hope to god that aint true.

17 minutes ago, Nikki said:

if that awful maluma and anitta rumour is true, she's better off not performing at all. that would be the worst choice.. and horrible from a PR standpoint too as these two are unknown in most of Europe so it doesn't make sense. it's like madonna promoting these ahem "people". it wouldn't work at all and I hope to god that aint true.

This.

If live performances with Maluma and Anitta need to happen, let it be on MTV Video Music Awards and stuff like that.