Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

I'm just gonna say it, I know many will turn their nose up but BRING MALUMA!! This appearance is about maximum exposure....also, bringing Maluma or anyone else doesn't negate artistic integrity. Even if it is something more frivolous, that appeals to GP she can save Artsydonna for the tour. 

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I'm just gonna say it, I know many will turn their nose up but BRING MALUMA!! This appearance is about maximum exposure....also, bringing Maluma or anyone else doesn't negate artistic integrity. Even if it is something more frivolous, that appeals to GP she can save Artsydonna for the tour. 

I'm totally on board for Maluma for the same reasons and I think they will be hot together. Get up and dance! Yay 💃💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

Music would work, also Nothing Really Matters, though I doubt it’s a big enough hit... Maybe even Ray Of Light as something uplifting with a positive vibe. What if it’s Take A Bow as sort of a closure to the ESC of that night? I can also imagine some real gay anthem like Vogue. 

Realistically I think best options are:

Holiday
Into The Groove
La Isla Bonita
Like A Prayer
Vogue
Music
Hung Up
**if Justin hadn't done the show last year, I'd suggest him being special guest for 4M

***kinda like the ROL suggestions too!

47 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think she will do a medley of hits and a new song. It’s so difficult limiting Madonna to just 2 songs. 

They only did Like a Virgin and Hollywood at VMA 03, and it was an explosive performance. Express Yourself VMA 89, was awesome, 1 song.

2 songs is plenty. Perhaps one classic and one new song. It's gonna be great..

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think she will do a medley of hits and a new song. It’s so difficult limiting Madonna to just 2 songs. 

The press previously reported 15 minutes of performance..  maybe two full songs and a medley  🤔

"Madonna is expected to perform for about 15 minutes towards the end of the Eurovision finals, as votes from around the world are counted and ahead of the announcement of the winning entry." 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/madonna-eurovision-production-said-fighting-over-song-choice/

Guest Marco
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly. Save the lesser known songs for her tours. Eurovision is not the place for little known songs for a guest performer.   New song and a Madonna classic has to be the way to go. So much of the world will be watching and an absolute classic will keep them completely satisfied and then ready to embrace the new single. 

Music would be a flawless choice. The lyrics also approach the sort of escapism that Israelian Madge fans currently entail as it “makes the people come together”. :inlove:

6 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

Ray Of Light would be cool. Like A Prayer needs a rest. I can see her doing American Life. 

The ESC does not allow political messages. https://www.timesofisrael.com/madonna-eurovision-production-said-fighting-over-song-choice/

Exceptions are political statements regarding Russia and the Ukraine. https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/eurovision-will-be-extra-political-this-year/525903/

Watch her do LAP again 🙄

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Realistically I think best options are:

Holiday
Into The Groove
La Isla Bonita
Like A Prayer
Vogue
Music
Hung Up
**if Justin hadn't done the show last year, I'd suggest him being special guest for 4M

***kinda like the ROL suggestions too!

What aboit Celebration? come hoin the party

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

What aboit Celebration? come hoin the party

I Completely forgot about Célébration!!!! It’s perfect for the event. We need to spam  Oseary’s ig account pronto . 

12 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

Watch her do LAP again 🙄

IKR... it's tired to see her performing Vogue/HU/LAP/ROL/Music.

Why can't she perform her outside-US monster hit "American Pie"?

Something that falls outside the context, but how gorgeous she is in this gif

giphy.gif

😍

2 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Celebration (album version) would be a good choice. And it would re-enter the collection on the charts too.

AGREED. WOULD BE PRFECTION FOR THIS AUDIENCE.

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

Something that falls outside the context, but how gorgeous she is in this gif

giphy.gif

😍

She was perfect. Such a beautiful face. And those eyes of hers 

1 minute ago, spotlight said:

She was perfect. Such a beautiful face. And those eyes of hers 

You're soooo right 🤗