Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Creepy fans. I’m sure they post here as well. :wacko:

That account is creepy. Madonna  "fans"  having a site called the Ciccone Twins.  Fans that are more interested in her children's lives than hers are strange.

I’ve already seen some “shame on her” tweets. I do hope whatever she does on the night, she can counteract what she’s going to be getting on the run up to it. She has to acknowledge Palestine is some form of fashion - self proclaimed freedom fighter and all 🤷‍♀️

FINALLY! 🙌 

Guess it depends on what new song she performs as to what classic would be best. If it's the "disco" one then HU, Music or maybe even ITG could work. If it's the song with Maluma and it has a more latin vibe then maybe LIB. She has so many hits, I don't think I'd be mad at her performing any of them. 

Oh and LAP is ALWAYS welcome for ANY performance or tour. Now, would be great for that too because of the recent anniversary. Not sure how any Madonna fan could be upset at hearing LAP.....good thing the general public wouldn't be and after all, that is who she's aiming with Eurovision. 

51 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

I'm in the minority here, but as a Palestinian I'm disappointed in this move. Alot of people are saying this has nothing to do with Israel and that's it's all about the contest but the same wouldn't have been said if the contest was held in Apartheid South Africa.

A country that sterilizes it's African population and commits yearly war crimes killing thousands of children and imprisoning a minority population in an open air prison really doesn't go hand in hand with Madonna's whole message of peace.

I just really hope she at least acknowledges Palestinians/makes some critique of the government's current policies during her performance. 

Well so as an Israeli I can't be more excited for her to come here...

Now I'm not gonna get political here and talk about the actual conflict... but

She came here before and performed her tours and also just visited. Her doing these stuff doesn't mean she is In some way agree with the government ... also at the time she came with MDNA she talked about it....

and as an Israeli , a person that wish for better days for this country I'm sorry but I ( and all of the people that live here) dont deserve any boycotting because of this conflict

By saying that Madonna or other artists should not come here to perform... its just wrong ... they come for the people not for the government and not for saying which side is right or wrong... boycotting just cause more dividing and more angry people

So there is nothing wrong with Israel in Eurovision

There is nothing wrong with any artist that come here to perform

There is nothing wrong with madonna coming here to perform ( the same way it was ok when she visited here and perform the girlie show, sticky and sweet and MDNA )

Music makes the people come together right? I guess not

4 minutes ago, Toni said:

I’ve already seen some “shame on her” tweets. I do hope whatever she does on the night, she can counteract what she’s going to be getting on the run up to it. She has to acknowledge Palestine is some form of fashion - self claimed freedom fighter and all 🤷‍♀️

How about they Tweet Eurovision and have them move their show to another location if they're that pressed.

Really, they can all fuck off with this shit. 👋

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

It's popping up everywhere. What a smart smart move. Fuck. This era could be big 

Yep, it’s a good move on her part. Get her name out there, whip up a frenzy and show everyone how it’s done.

5 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

There hasnt been a good performance since Girlie Show and thats a fact. She cannot sing it today the way the song sounds best.

The Womens March was the worst.

Oh puh lease how rehearsed was that version? Definately not the same thing as a fully rehearsed tour version or in this case a planned televised choreographed version. If you think 93 was the last good performance of the song I feel bad for you and would LOVE for her to do this song again and I'm sure many fans as well. Plus if it's political it fits in.

9 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Oh puh lease how rehearsed was that version? Definately not the same thing as a fully rehearsed tour version or in this case a planned televised choreographed version. If you think 93 was the last good performance of the song I feel bad for you and would LOVE for her to do this song again and I'm sure many fans as well. Plus if it's political it fits in.

Its in my top 5 fave madonna songs and I just want her to perform the song the way it deserves. If she cant sing it with the power of the original then I rather it not be performed. Although I would be fine with backing track. 

4 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Twitbots and Outragers will hate and go after every single thing she does. Gotta tune it out. 

I hope she sings Causing A Commotion and new song lol. Or Into the Groove.

Yep..Madonna would find a cure for aids and people would manage to say she is doing it for personal self gain or some shit. 37 years and still here creating the event and the buzz!! As Madonna said herself in her Billboard speech " The most controversial thing I did is sticking around."

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

Yep..Madonna would find a cure for aids and people would manage to say she is doing it for personal self gain or some shit. 37 years and still here creating the event and the buzz!! As Madonna said herself in her Billboard speech " The most controversial thing I did is sticking around."

"She only able to find the cure because she's rich and because of white privilege!!" :lol:

I know what you're saying though, when she got so much shit for David's adoption is basically when I realized there are different rules for her. 

16 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

I hope she sings Causing A Commotion and new song lol. Or Into the Groove.

I'm so here for this! A mashup of the two maybe....the public NEEDS to be reminded of CAC!! 

We should start spamming Guy now ahead of time to have this performance officially uploaded immediately on YouTube. Not 6 days later like the Brit Awards performance! :doh:

At least we now know too when the tour will be announced, around this Eurovision performance. Should produce good ticket sales for the European Tour just like the Superbowl did for North American MDNA dates.