Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

1 hour ago, whyme? said:

I wonder what she'll pick as the old song. I have a feeling it won't be vogue or prayer. 

It will be the blockbuster hit Candy shop (the hava Nagila remix)

1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif

40 minutes ago, galvanize said:

I‘d love to hear Hung Up too. Does anybody know if she has restrictions when it comes to performing it at particular events because of the ABBA sample?

I very much doubt it as everytime she's performed it, the sample has always been present and Benny and Bjorn are included as songwriters

I think she will perform Music. Makes sense because the message of this song fits the theme of the Eurovision perfectly. Also it's a banger and a feel good song

Has this been confirmed by Eurovision or are we still taking about some Israel media and a German page? 

This is so great that I won't believe it until Eurovision confirms it officially.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Has this been confirmed by Eurovision or are we still taking about some Israel media and a German page? 

This is so great that I won't believe it until Eurovision confirms it officially.

European Broadcasting Union, KAN and Live Nation Israel confirmed it, so it's official. Eurovision is going to confirm it in May, not before

Let’s not get too disappointed if she doesn’t perform an older hit. We know M doesn’t like to look back...I’m happy with hearing/seeing 2 new songs bieng performed.

Although a long n huge video introduction to her musical achievements played against a mega mix of her GH would be just as good for me as she will be reminding the viewers of her legacy

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

Let’s not get too disappointed if she doesn’t perform an older hit. We know M doesn’t like to look back...I’m happy with hearing/seeing 2 new songs bieng performed.

Although a long n huge video introduction to her musical achievements played against a mega mix of her GH would be just as good for me as she will be reminding the viewers of her legacy

Yes an introduction that says "best selling female artist of all time" that makes Mariah lambs cry would be the best way to go. 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yes an introduction that says "best selling female artist of all time" that makes Mariah lambs cry would be the best way to go. 

:dead:

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

I would like that also!

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

camille_grammer-1.gif

22 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It has been confirmed by the Israel Public Broadcasting Corporation, which is producing this year's edition of the Eurovision Song Contest.

I’m sooooooooo happy this is happening. So tempted to buying tickets at a ridiculous price lol

Edited by Sokrates5

2 minutes ago, Sokrates5 said:

I’m sooooooooo happy this is happening. So tempted to buying tickets at a ridiculous price lol

A mate is going this year. Offered me to go. Told me of rumours. I still said no. Lol!

But I would rather spend money on the tour. She probs won't come to Australia as per usual, so I need to be ready to go O/S.

36 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Just thinking of a tribute to her videography gives me goosebumps. Let's multiply these goosebumps X 200 millions! The iconicness.

6 minutes ago, Lereve1111 said:

How come the official eurovision site eurovision.tv does not mention Madonna?! 🧐

They won't annoince until week before.

I'm in the minority here, but as a Palestinian I'm disappointed in this move. Alot of people are saying this has nothing to do with Israel and that's it's all about the contest but the same wouldn't have been said if the contest was held in Apartheid South Africa.

A country that sterilizes it's African population and commits yearly war crimes killing thousands of children and imprisoning a minority population in an open air prison really doesn't go hand in hand with Madonna's whole message of peace.

I just really hope she at least acknowledges Palestinians/makes some critique of the government's current policies during her performance.