M14

36 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

He's wearing MDNA Skin, isn't him?

Also, I was sure that there would be more than one day of shooting if the good Emmanuel is indeed directing. His work is very complex.

so the new video is for MDNA skin?

Guys, stop fooling yourselves about a visual album. There is no time to retouch (and I mean really retouch like MDNA and Rebel Heart dvd's) 12 videos in time for the album release. She doesn't have time to shoot 12 videos, unlike they are filmed in a single room, dancing in front of the walls, one outfit... The most realistic possibilities  are 2 singles release/2 different videos, or shooting 2-3 videos (for 2-3 singles) in advance, because she will not have time after she starts rehearsing for the tour (if it starts in September). 

54 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

They were grillz

madonna_grillz009.jpg&w=750&h=290

If I were to choose a favorite from the grills she's worn, this would be my favorite.  

1 minute ago, animalinstinct said:

so we should be watching these videos one month from now...FINALLY

I agree usually takes a month to edit.

Although if Eurovision is happening (🤩) I think at least one of the videos/singles will be held back until May to tie with the performance a la GMAYL & SUPERBOWL.

Or she might just drop both videos/singles in one Big Bang 💥 

Now blond again!

Maybe the video will indeed be La Isla Bonita 2!

A brunette woman gives away to temptation (Maluma's dick) and have fun as a blond!

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Now blond again!

Maybe the video will indeed be La Isla Bonita 2!

A brunette woman gives away to temptation (Maluma's dick) and have fun as a blond!

looks like they were getting ready to put the wig on

3 minutes ago, alcermag said:

Actually she looks like she has dark hair and she is using a blond wig

I was thinking the same thing.  She looks fantastic.  

42 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Wow. She is blowing me away with this look. And I really love the way they (not Andy) are doing her eyeliner!!! 

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wow. She is blowing me away with this look. And I really love the way Andy is doing her eyeliner!!! 

Andy is the hairdresser.

she doesn't need the pouty lips. (I think that's the main reason she wears grillz). she looks so much more beautiful and natural with just some lipstick. it doesn't even really fit her face unless it is for a b&w photo or video. her natural lips are perfectly shaped for her face, especially as the middle has the shape of a heart.. but she keeps hiding it with the grillz & wanting the pouty lips