M14

13 minutes ago, Orangema said:

A look for the clip? Or just a creation inspired by Madonna last Tour?

D2FSVBrX4AIGJ3j.jpg

It does have Madonna tagged in the pic... I bet she did now work with this Joao Rolo Couture,  Lisbon located in the past. 🙂 It's a good bet that this dress has something to do with a current video or photo shoot.

48 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I notice she's wearing the bloody grills in the insta video I hope they haven't found there way from the red carpet into an actual music video.

lol she wore them in ghosttown video

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

lol she wore them in ghosttown video

Yeah and in some scenes it looked like her teeth were rotten. Worst decision ever from her to wear them in videos and photo shoots, whats the point?

Anyway, considering the fact that she met Maluma not that long ago (in September) and by now they have not only recorded a song but filmed a video for it, makes me feel optimistic that their song is very good. Can’t wait to hear it!

4 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Yeah and in some scenes it looked like her teeth were rotten. Worst decision ever from her to wear them in videos and photo shoots, whats the point?

Anyway, considering the fact that she met Maluma not that long ago (in September) and by now they have not only recorded a song but filmed a video for it, makes me feel optimistic that their song is very good. Can’t wait to hear it!

lol yeah i agree i hate them but we must pretend we love them as she will stop wearing them lol ....she prob recorded the entire album wearing them ...i thought they was just a phase but no they are like part of her now ...

53 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Eles provavelmente filmaram o vídeo a noite toda .. Ele diz que valeu a pena 

Screenshot_20190320-083849.jpg

Screenshot_20190320-083906.jpg

Screenshot_20190320-083858.jpg

Screenshot_20190320-083921.jpg

This guy is sooooooooooo hot. More than Justin. Hahahahaha

3 hours ago, Orangema said:

A look for the clip? Or just a creation inspired by Madonna last Tour?

D2FSVBrX4AIGJ3j.jpg

Wow just stunning!!

4 hours ago, koen said:

She posted this on her instagram 1 minute ago 👍😊

Screenshot_2019-03-20-08-55-06.jpg

Even after 17 hours, her makeup and skin are just flawless. 

59 minutes ago, Plaything said:

The grillz she wore in Ghosttown video highlighted her iconic gap in the teeth look. Nothing looked rotten about it. Wtf!!! 

15 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

The grillz she wore in Ghosttown video highlighted her iconic gap in the teeth look. Nothing looked rotten about it. Wtf!!! 

I have to agree that her teeth looked rotten. It was a black cross I believe. She just looked trampy hahaaha

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

lol yeah i agree i hate them but we must pretend we love them as she will stop wearing them lol ....she prob recorded the entire album wearing them ...i thought they was just a phase but no they are like part of her now ...

I just find it odd because they spoil a beautiful look.

For a gorgeous woman who obviously puts a lot of effort into her beauty regime and then spoils it with a set of ugly grills on her teeth.

13 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I have to agree that her teeth looked rotten. It was a black cross I believe. She just looked trampy hahaaha

Ok, I completely disagree. I think she looked sexy af with those grillz. To each their own I guess. 

15 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Ok, I completely disagree. I think she looked sexy af with those grillz. To each their own I guess. 

Well that's it i think the grills are truly love or hate. But I am open minded if you want to upload a pic of her with grills and she looks sexy af 😜😘

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Well that's it i think the grills are truly love or hate. But I am open minded if you want to upload a pic of her with grills and she looks sexy af 😜😘

The grills nearly broke drakes face ...for that reason i love them I dont like them because they give her a lisp ...i hope to god shes not recorded her album wearing them ...

2 hours ago, tresdrole said:

inspiration? 

ICj5ZBOJUYE.jpg

EUdGu0B_fx4.jpg

u4rGXgjEzLo.jpg

f6lgqrslzFM.jpg

tmMp8Z8fYFM.jpg

MXOQQXird9Q.jpg

FL8OxRVyhTM.jpg

Maybe Middle aged Snow white goes to bedtime stories 2.0?

•  

I'm utterly stumped for words?? What does this mean? And I can so see her pulling off  the look in the second photo for it. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I'm not a big fan to her grills but I agree how they (highlighting her gap)were so fitting for Ghosttown and the theme. That touch just helped the whole message and theme be that more powerful, convincing,  and magnificent. And she looked stunning.  One of her best video performances ever imo.