Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

M14


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

@Priceless JUST a few hours ago I wrote about how "Some Girls" sounds like Madonna speaking through a loudspeaker. . .and there's this Insta post :shock:

theres a clip from robster on soundcloud lingering around 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

madonna running in the garden in a brown wig, likely wearing a beautiful floral gown is giving life :dramatic:

Omg I love that thought! And with the Baroque palace as the backdrop maybe. Sort of like the Vogue Photoshoot from last year come to life, I would love that!

Whatever it is, she‘s definitely putting a lot of effort into the visuals with so many location changes already. Also really like the fact she’s shooting so much in Portugal, and in beautiful outdoor places on top of that. 

I assume that Baroque palace thing is not the same as the Belas shoot a couple of days ago?!

I can‘t keep up :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're filming a lot in Portugal, which makes me wonder (in the case that everything is part of a visual album) about how the first video would fit into that since it seems to have a very different vibe. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

From that Insta post we know they are working on many songs. . ."next song" SHE SAID

That post is from June 2018, it was during the recording 🙂

Edited by Ray Finkle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is really a visual album or a Netflix/Apple documentary special with the videos for the songs.

This is for another song and not the one featuring Maluma I guess.

Get those 1M copies sold M!!! 

If it’s something for Apple we will find out on Monday, if not, then maybe something from Netflix but they will be promoting it like they did with Gaga and Taylor in social media and trailers, but I feel like this special should have been done before because can they assemble a 2h doc for May/June? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think its fake too she wouldnt risk playing her new music in public like this 

Agreed. After consideration  it's just some lie for twitter attention

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Agreed. After consideration  it's just some lie for twitter attention

guy o. apparently confirmed she's shooting a video in his IG story tho. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Well.. Her choreographer, Maluma and all her dancers left Portugual the next day of filming the night of super moon..  I think the info is fake 🤔 

It's another honey

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, bardo said:

guy o. apparently confirmed she's shooting a video in his IG story tho. 

Guy O's current IG story is only for close friends, I can't see it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Andyrs said:

That's a snippet for the song she is rumored to have filmed a video for in an LA theatre with Drag Queens. Looks like it will be a single, if not the first alongside the Maluma one...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dumb question but do we think any of the footage filmed for those IG videos in Morocco would be used for this new album or has that already been confirmed a no? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

“And love hard
don't slice your emotions
just take off of you what's bringing you down 
This time eat the whole apple
The punishment for that sin
Has already a price
So who's going to judge you now”

 

 

hmm ??? 

 

a madonna fan just posted this 

 

is it lyrics 

 

love hard was mentioned before and the slicing of the apple 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If she's going to do interviews to promote the new album i hope she asks them in advance to NOT ask her about other artists or especially about Michael Jackson. She should stay away the must she can from all that MESS :scared:. But knowing her, she will fuck it up again.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

If she's going to do interviews to promote the new album i hope she asks them in advance to NOT ask her about other artists or especially about Michael Jackson. She should stay away the must she can from all that MESS :scared:. But knowing her, she will fuck it up again.

 

she wont comment and what exactly has she fucked up ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, trickyricky said:

she wont comment 

how do you know? we never know what people are going to ask her. She keeps posting things about him on her social media. I hope she stays really quiet about all that.

I'm afraid that she will say something really messy like Barbra or Diana Ross :scared:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

how do you know? we never know what people are going to ask her. She keeps posting things about him on her social media. I hope she stays really quiet about all that.

I'm afraid that she will say something really messy like Barbra or Diana Ross :scared:

shes not posted anything since she wont comment shes not stupid you know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

 

“And love hard
don't slice your emotions
just take off of you what's bringing you down 
This time eat the whole apple
The punishment for that sin
Has already a price
So who's going to judge you now”

 

 

hmm ??? 

 

a madonna fan just posted this 

 

is it lyrics 

 

love hard was mentioned before and the slicing of the apple 

Posted WHERE?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

She's just posted a boomerang on her Instagram of her in some heels and what looks like a skirt. She's been filming X 

that could just be a clip from the shoot with malamoomoo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Shaun said:

We're gonna orgasm the day she announces this album. It will be an outrageous day on MNation.

 

 

And it's coming #soon

We'll orgasm when we HEAR the album,.... or at least see the album cover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...