M14

8 hours ago, Shaun said:

We're gonna orgasm the day she announces this album. It will be an outrageous day on MNation.

And it's coming #soon

I'm gagging for it already!  

giphy.gif

Edited by Landon79411

25 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The drought ended last year. 

i would hate it if any song is like this on the album that said madonnas part is the best i just dont like the song 

11 minutes ago, Landon79411 said:

I'm gagging for it already!  

giphy.gif

:rotfl: Yes, it's insane how much she's teasing us with this album.

I don't know how much more I can take, tbh.

40 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Do you guys remember that 2 snippets from the beginning of November from her Insta story? Do you think that will be a song or even the lead single from the album? Because it sounded FABULOUS!!! Could be her big comeback smash in my opinion... 

i dont, its been so long

25 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i would hate it if any song is like this on the album that said madonnas part is the best i just dont like the song 

the lead single is rumoured to be Reggeaton

better brace yourself very modern, current beats and rappers, Anitta, Maluma and whoever

2 hours ago, stevo208 said:

As much as I am frothing at the gash for an announcement, I have to say when this is finally in our claws, we will be marvelling how she kept everything so close to her chest.

Frothing at the gash 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DavidJ
To clarify what I was laughing at!

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

the lead single is rumoured to be Reggeaton

better brace yourself very modern, current beats and rappers, Anitta, Maluma and whoever

do you ever post anything positive lol 

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

It s her game...

Maybe we re gonna have the "globe" song in April  and the second one in May close to Eurovision ( I still wonder what her last year instagram post with the jeremyScott pink boa fur was about ). ...don' know 

#batuka

Why are you guys still complaining about waiting when she already gave us so much life with the “Beautiful Game” snippet at the Met Gala performance? 

Im not conceeeeeerned 

but im not conceeeeeeerned 

and im not conceeeeerrrrrned 

SING IT!!! 

22 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Why are you guys still complaining about waiting when she already gave us so much life with the “Beautiful Game” snippet at the Met Gala performance? 

Im not conceeeeeerned 

but im not conceeeeeeerned 

and im not conceeeeerrrrrned 

SING IT!!! 

was catchy i liked it 

35 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

I hope beautiful game got scrapped. It was terrible lol

nope it wont be scrapped infact i think the having  people telling  keep her mouth shut lyric is part of the album artwork 

37 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Actually I loved the snippet and been waiting for the whole thing since. I wonder how It evolves Into verse, chorus etc. I find It intriguing

52 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Beautiful Game sounded amazing - I hope that the production on the album version will take it to another level...TBH it seems like we have had the buzz single in a way already🤣 it was BG!

57 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Beautiful Game sounded amazing - I hope that the production on the album version will take it to another level...TBH it seems like we have had the buzz single in a way already🤣 it was BG!

A buzz single a year before 🤪

Beautiful Game was not on the album tracklist as of November 2018 - remember when she posted those Instagram stories? It was not on that list.. or maybe the title was changed? Maybe it was never even called 'Beautiful Game' but she just called it like that because of the only parts of the song that she performed live at the Met Gala? Yeah I'm crazy 🤣

What if the firs single is coming on april and is the song that the video were filmed in LA as single #1, then on may could be a promotion song like Beautiful Game, and on June it's coming the song with Maluma as a single #2 (because it could be the song of the summer)

Edited by alcermag

17 hours ago, Suedey said:

Zero buzz, zero publicity, zero everything. :thumbsdown:

No one outside of her instagram followers who like her posts & people on internet forums know she's doing anything. So stupid.

Why would it have any of those things an album that will come only in June?

The attention spam of people nowadays doesn't last that long.

3 hours ago, tresdrole said:

and you didn't even hear the whole song. too quick to judge, huh?