M14

That old mashup doesn’t sound official -it’s also pretty bad and just useless.

And i hear no song produced by Mirwais in it, so why crediting him if that’s the actual ascap registration of this mashup?

Warner as a publisher is weird. Even more weird that there’s no performer registered. Unless that will be added later, when the song is released?

49 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

WB suddenly doing promo for LAP 30th anniversary on social media, the album on streaming and now this... maybe she went back with them? Interscope has been 🤐.

Maybe..  Because they promote a lot on social media, they create a playlist on Spotify and YouTube, they change all her social media pictures profile and change all the layouts in less than 24hs something almost impossible years ago  😅 

27 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I want to know if this source is reliable before having a heart attack. Thank you 

I don’t know that ASCAP is an untrustworthy source ... but is the entry in the database new? I am not that familiar with it...

1 hour ago, Beastialg said:

I would die if she did something with Daft Punk. Don't care if it's a new song, remix or mash up, they are fucking amazing (and she has wanted to work with them since the late 90's)

This! I loveeee them!

3 hours ago, loowee said:

Did anyone expect anything but a reggaeton track with Maluma on board? What else would it be? A piano ballad? A cover of Bjork’s Army of Me? 

:lmao:

:lmao: have to love Madonna fans in all our glory. The gauntlet of emotions on any thread. Read a thread and see excitement, fear, joy, worry, anticipation, confusion - repeat then start again with same emotions.  

Getting ready for the euphoria when the new single and album drops. All this will be worthwhile! 

I dreamt last night that Madonna sprung a surprise single release. The song was a mid-tempo track with crystal clear vocals. I went into a record store to find four cd singles containing remixes, demos and stems so fans could mix the song themselves. 

8 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Madonna has used so many symbols in her work (backdrops, videos etc)in the past. Trying to get into her mind isn't easy. She always makes me think and wonder...

Apple = passion, the forbidden fruit

A cool read on what the moon symbolizes: https://wootandhammy.com/blogs/news/what-does-the-moon-symbolize-symbols-phases-meaning-triple-goddess

Its all related to her spirituality guided by kabbalah , it pre dates monoteysm religions and its guided by numerology , star movementste (astrology wich is quite related to numerology) zohar , talmud , her name also has a contrapart in the lower "dark side" as there are 72 names of god in Cabala there are also 72 names for "satan" (demons) in her name (lady virgin ) she has her "dark opposite like Isis ,  Isthar(esther ) " ( the black madonna session for original hard candy álbum cover that was scraped cuz only like 10 % would had understood  [said by herself once] with steven klein i think )and Caballa also studies nano technology and quantom physycs (neutrines) wich is straight related to vibrations and frequencies in the 99% of free space between atoms ( what its between the "empty space " of neutrons , electrons , protons) . ITS DARK ish COOL SHIT ( im digging on this isotopes and this metaphysics shit its dope. ) ❤💜💙💚💛 shes has 140 iq for a good reason : ) #magic#music#soon 

Edited by p4_trulo

41 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Wow. And here I just thought she fancied a slice of apple. 

8B7C10B3-027A-478E-B8DB-63ECCC3A5A88.gif

I know jiji xD but she just didnt went and filmed in several locations for the red wolf moon in january for only fancyness 😅😊😉 i mean yeah fancyness of course ( theres is only one queen and that is Madonna B❤)  but also with her beliefs and knowlege related to what lies between the truth and lies in life and cool things like this in the spiritually/science world 🙂 im all for it with what shes is bringing back she is going to remind everybody including her self how she got where she is now (queen of pop) for a good and very inteligent career builded up with commiment , passion , promotion and her inner power (magia ) that no one else has so far been able to even try to reach her (no single girl other  in pop solo world in Us has been able to be played at radio around her mid 40s , everyone stops aroud early and mid thiries [only janet and mariah made it trough the late 30s] ,and only a few ones have one solo hit single at their 40s but no continuous power on hot 100 and radio in USA but M by herself till DAD and HU)

Edited by p4_trulo

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

Wow. And here I just thought she fancied a slice of apple. 

8B7C10B3-027A-478E-B8DB-63ECCC3A5A88.gif

You’ve got it wrong. It’s not apple. It’s actually A POOL. M will be swimming in holy waters and voguing.

16 hours ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

YOU NEED A LIFE IF YOURE THIS TRIGGERED

Are you 12? YOU need a fucking life. Now fuck off to a Gaga / Kylie / Cher forum which suits your rubbish drunk boy lifestyle and don't you ever dare trying to quote me again.

So everything is ready for the big start of this Magical era; cover-art shot, mastering done, video nr 1 shot, video nr 2 shot, promo video shot.

Now it's time for the editing and finalizing the promo; where to perform? what talk show to visit for an interview? starting to rehearse for some live performances......

i think we now can officially start to use #SOON.

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

I feel like we still have another 2 months of waiting before we hear any of the music 

feels like an eternity....
I hope we will at least get some of the artwork in the meantime