M14

Taste is subjective.

Of course there are people who don't like M songs. That doesn't means that her work is bad at all. Stop making high or low expectations based on other people's comments and wait to hear it for yourself.

it seems to me very confused the version of the guy of Atrl, first he talks about a trip to india that is mysteriously canceled (as if madonna organized all her crew and extras and then cancel everything 10 days before), then the song is neither beautiful nor ugly, the details on the location are vague and easily deducible from instagram stories

#bullshits

Is me or even the trolls are so boring and lazzy this time :lol:

He could say "Madonna sing in Portuguese, he recorded with his phone the first part of the song..  She sounds so good in portuguese!!  But he doesn't know what she's saying.. A local help him with the lyrics and it's says something like.. 

"Veja qual sabor você gosta e terei ele para você

Venha para dentro da minha loja, eu tenho doces em abundância" 

My friend was there as one of the extras they used in scene were Madonna dances and he had this to say 

it's unusual the song, I mean Madonna sings parts but then it's just instruments with a heavy beat. It's kinda warm but then again it's on fire.

Hes a huge kylie fan.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

My friend was there as one of the extras they used in scene were Madonna dances and he had this to say 

it's unusual the song, I mean Madonna sings parts but then it's just instruments with a heavy beat. It's kinda warm but then again it's on fire.

Hes a huge kylie fan.

it will be very modern, hiphop, murda beats and emd

BIM x 100

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Hes a huge kylie fan.

i love hearing “unusual” and “warm”. But after the  bullshit rumor from an hour ago, i assume ur joking 

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

i love hearing “unusual” and “warm”. But after the  bullshit rumor from an hour ago, i assume ur joking 

It is a joke guys sorry don't wanna upset but I just had to make light of it 😚😚😚

59 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

He could say "Madonna sing in Portuguese, he recorded with his phone the first part of the song..  She sounds so good in portuguese!!  But he doesn't know what she's saying.. A local help him with the lyrics and it's says something like.. 

Aren’t those Candy Shop’s lyrics jijiji

Can you help to me to know whats happening with Annita?

Some people are saying that the collab with her is called Faz Gostoso, but they say that it's a cover from Blaya, but tbh do you think she would add a cover to her new album? (if this is true, i think will be a sample). And the second thing that i've heard is that Anitta will drop an album soon like on april 5 and some people says that the collab with M could be in her album, as Diplo will. If this is true in 2 weeks we have a new song.

39 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Hes a huge kylie fan.

Seems very Mirwais..

Sounds legit..

2 minutes ago, alcermag said:

Can you help to me to know whats happening with Annita?

Some people are saying that the collab with her is called Faz Gostoso, but they say that it's a cover from Blaya, but tbh do you think she would add a cover to her new album? (if this is true, i think will be a sample). And the second thing that i've heard is that Anitta will drop an album soon like on april 5 and some people says that the collab with M could be in her album, as Diplo will. If this is true in 2 weeks we have a new song.

I don’t think it would be on Anitta’s album since her album is a visual album and they haven’t shot a video together 

1 hour ago, Marcelox said:

🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

I don’t think it would be on Anitta’s album since her album is a visual album and they haven’t shot a video together 

Anitta is doing a visual album?

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Anitta is doing a visual album?

Yes she’s doing a trilingual (Portuguese, Spanish and English) visual album. 

10 songs, 10 videos. 

25 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Yes she’s doing a trilingual (Portuguese, Spanish and English) visual album. 

10 songs, 10 videos. 

All 3 of them are doing a visual albim it seems