M14

5 hours ago, systemvalues said:

- "My Queen, I am doing everything I can. I have called many people and sent various messages. Unfortunately the man who makes the decision is not available, but he will be,”

- “I’ve already given a lot to this country and when I ask for a simple favor, one which will present Portugal to the world, the answer I get is negative,” she told her agent, adding: “This is your fault. You convinced me to come live here.”

Do we have to believe to this? 😄

they really pulled these alleged quotes of their ass, I'm kinda shocked that El Pais ran this story, it's a pretty legit news paper and one of the most circulated in this spain, the story has literally zero sources except for the original Portuguese article who in turn also has zero sources for the quotes. I can certainly believe there were issues with the place and this horse, but the quotes sound beyond far-fatched. her blaming her agent for moving to Portugal when it's a fact she did it for David? her agent calling her "My queen"? like...PLEASE this is tabloid fodder at most, something the National Enquirer would run, El Pais needs to do better.

but again, for somebody who the media has dubbed 'over and irrelavant' over and over again they sure love to user her name to get clicks and attention; as much I'd love for this story to go away before it picks up heat I do wish she'd also release a statement or something saying it's all bunch of BS to shut up the haters and any further publications from also running the story. 

4 hours ago, caba1 said:

I am surprised that she never went to Italy to live there. I hope she does it one day, seems like a place that could inspire to her write some good europop songs 😎

New York is cancelled and fired after making her to write bitch im madonna.

She said she considered moving to Turin in order to have David join the Juventus junior team or stg
but she chose Lisbon/Benfica instead

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

I’m very close to unfollowing her on insta. So bored at this point. 

I already did! Its better to check her posts from time to time than being bombed with her twins everyday 

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

I’m very close to unfollowing her on insta. So bored at this point. 

What are you talking about??  Aren’t twins dancing and David football not interesting  enough to you?? So ungrateful. Shame on you

39 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I already did! Its better to check her posts from time to time than being bombed with her twins everyday 

Some of my friends who like her, did it. They say she's one of the most boring artist at this moment. That's why I pray and hope she comes back and shut everyone's mouth.

I could never unfollow her, but I rather even see some "boring" spiritual messages which she did the first few months on instagram than more random family videos. (and yes, some videos ARE cute - but most of them are meaningless)

I feel like she sometimes posts something for the sake of posting.. her captions aren't the best either (beautYful.. dick tracEy... really?) it's weird how she's so messy on instagram yet such a perfectionist about everything else..

I've had two dreams lately about a new song being released.  Last night's song was really nice, sounded similar to La Isla Bonita.  At least I'm hearing new Madonna music in my sleep.  :lol:

12 hours ago, Amelia said:

They partnered with Oprah.  I never believe Madonna was going to be part of the new launch for Apple TV.   She's a musician, not into television, so it makes no sense for her to be part of it.

Side question: who is this Aaron people speak of?  Sorry I don't keep up with those Madonna follow, etc. on social media. 

Well, just like for Ray of light, she clearly changed her plans. We saw her with an Apple...

I finally had to unfollow her on Instagram. I could not take any more posts about her annoying children. Stories of soccer matches (2-0) 

it’s so frustrating to get a noticification that she posted something only for it to be a video of her annoying twins and nothing about music.

i don’t want to follow a soccer mom, I want to follow a pop star. 

I’ll just check her profile from time to time

7 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

it’s so frustrating to get a noticification that she posted something only for it to be a video of her annoying twins and nothing about music.

That's why I turn notifications off 😅

Soccer Mom is only on Sundays, we can't say we didn't have posts about music these days...

3 minutes ago, Adriano said:

I don't even use instagram anyway, don't mind what she does there

Whaaat? I thought I am one of the few ones who don't use instagram

4 hours ago, cocolattee said:

She said she considered moving to Turin in order to have David join the Juventus junior team or stg
but she chose Lisbon/Benfica instead

Yes, She said Lisboa Is a nicer Place for Kids ti grow up

I wonder of She knows what Juventus and Benfica Mean in Latin and Italiano, though 😂

Edited by Edivad

3 hours ago, Royal T said:

What are you talking about??  Aren’t twins dancing and David football not interesting  enough to you?? So ungrateful. Shame on you

This

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

I could never unfollow her, but I rather even see some "boring" spiritual messages which she did the first few months on instagram than more random family videos. (and yes, some videos ARE cute - but most of them are meaningless)

I feel like she sometimes posts something for the sake of posting.. her captions aren't the best either (beautYful.. dick tracEy... really?) it's weird how she's so messy on instagram yet such a perfectionist about everything else..

That's why I don't follow too many ppl on Instagram (even celebrities). They bombard u with meaningless crap

Back on topic, I hope we get songs sounding like Addicted from MDNA. That was my fav madonna song in a while

15 hours ago, humanracin said:

BREAKING NEWS:
Madonna is building an Asylum in Malawi.

"I wanted to build a safe haven for all my madonnanation fans who have lost their minds over the last year, Madonna promises that the Asylum will be coming #soon"

:lol2:

We’re going bananas.

11 minutes ago, Economy said:

That's why I don't follow too many ppl on Instagram (even celebrities). They bombard u with meaningless crap

Back on topic, I hope we get songs sounding like Addicted from MDNA. That was my fav madonna song in a while

I’m shocked ppl see Instagram as a burden. What r your thoughts on posting on other pop music forums?

4 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Some of my friends who like her, did it. They say she's one of the most boring artist at this moment. That's why I pray and hope she comes back and shut everyone's mouth.

Madonna’s instagram is one of the most fascinating things ever. Such an intimate access to the most personal aspects of one of the greatest stars that as ever lived. It’s raw, unfiltered. Almost life through her eyes. And we should be grateful she’s allowing us that. 

36 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

The moon seems to be part of the albums theme and The moon rules leo star sign again on june the 7th ...

album release date 

Awww very interesting especially since she very much pays attention to those things.