M14

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

Super Deluxe Edition

17 We Need More Windows In Hell

18 Britney Don't Do It 

19 Waving To The Crowd

20 Sitting On the World

Justice for Suspended to the Light. 

I've just been reading a lot of articles on this apple launch later. Nothing has mentioned music or Madonna. It could either be that everything has been done to avoid spoilers OR us thirsty fans have created this whole thing in our lovely but insane minds. 

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I've just been reading a lot of articles on this apple launch later. Nothing has mentioned music or Madonna. It could either be that everything has been done to avoid spoilers OR us thirsty fans have created this whole thing in our lovely but insane minds. 

I Dont think shes doing anything with apple ..

shes was simply slicing a apple as its a metaphor for something to do with the lyrics of the song 

On 3/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, Nikki said:

wasn't there a rumour from a "source" talking about weird clown makeup? I love this.. (from the same guy she's now following)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGnlcwDQCC/

just checked and he's in New York, but still, he could be part of the creative process or helped with some ideas.. or maybe he's an inspiration. whatever it may be, she follows him so she must be interested in his work

He did her hair for the Papa Don't Preach video as well as a book for confessions, I also think they may have known each other since the early years as they both seem to have friends in common from those days. 

7 hours ago, daniel11lopez said:

Is she in San Francisco? For the Apple Event tomorrow???

IMG_8164.PNG

7 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Nah its a bridge in Lisbon that looks the same.

Trolldonna.

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

Anything without the following words will be 100% OK with me:
"love", "bitch", "fuzzy", "dream", "fuzzy dream", "waiting", "anticipating", "hesitating" "Like a + ???"

jokes aside, I like Indian summer both as a song title or even as an album name

I'm willing to bet at least two of those things will be on the album.

2 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Anything without the following words will be 100% OK with me:
"love", "bitch", "fuzzy", "dream", "fuzzy dream", "waiting", "anticipating", "hesitating" "Like a + ???"

jokes aside, I like Indian summer both as a song title or even as an album name

So you're ok with "open/close/lock heart", "tick-tock", "mmmmm"?

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 3/24/2019 at 6:12 AM, dollhouse said:

interestin. I adore the: 1,2 cha-cha-cha part

it's the best part, I keep playing it in a loop

It was bound to happen .people already fuming because INVENTED dates didn't turn into reality. 

She could be recording the soundtrack for a new film called "Benfica my cock" for all we know. She could be Maluma's new girlfriend and they're filming themselves geing pegged... 

31 minutes ago, BokuNo said:

MNF is now tweeting about Indian Summer. 

Nvm. Pop Crave isn’t suspended anymore.

so whats happened to the other single that was rumoured to be called wake up lol 

come on madonna ffs were sorry we downloaded rebel heart ok ..just give us a hint about music 

Only about a month and a half (or maybe even less) and we're going to have the new single...the fact that it's right in time for summer makes me so excited! I can't freaking wait!

1 hour ago, BokuNo said:

MNF is now tweeting about Indian Summer. 

Nvm. Pop Crave isn’t suspended anymore.

Why Indian? Why not Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian, Australian, Norwegian etc summer?